Advice needed please...

Kay1987

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Well never thought I would be back on here so soon! I had my LO in July last year so he is now 6months old. After his Birth I went onto the pill and my periods have been pretty regular since and were almost right away.
Now we don't get much time for sex these days with the two LO's so have only done it twice in the last two weeks. I am still taking the pill and have one week left on my packet. For the last two weeks I've been sooooooo tired, gone spotty, got a cold sore (which I did at the start of my last two pregnancies) felt sick and off my food. To be honest I feel pregnant and people have started asking me if I am. Anyway I know it would be too early to show on a test so can't work it out that way. But to get to my point..... I have just had quite alot of really red blood when I went to the toilet (its too early for my period as I still have a week of the pill left) Do you think this could be implantation bleeding or a possible early miscarriage?!? Really don't know what to make of it. I really shouldn't be pregnant atall considering i'm on the pill. I hope all that made sense and any help much appreciated. xxx

Can't answer all of your questions but implantation bleeding is normally a little tinge of brown/red cm in my experience, not lots of red blood.
Get checked out hun x

Thanks cosmicgirl, i never had implantation bleeding with my boys so don't really know what to have expected. I did however bleed for 2weeks with my last pregnancy further on at about 6-7 weeks. x

My friend was on the pill and fell PG twice, so its possible! i have no idea about IB as i never got it! but like Cos said, im sure its only ment to be spotting but im not 100% on that!

so how mean DPO would you be? when would the earliest you think you could test? xx

I was on the pill when I fell pregnant with Ethan but I was changing from one type to another, I would be soooo unlucky for it to happen twice. Im not sure exactly when I ovulated, I reckon im about 7 or 8 DPO. x

Firstly, I know a people who have got pregnant whilst on the pill so its definitely a possibility. When I fell pregnant with Poppy I had some implantation bleeding but it was brownish. It's so hard to say at this stage so I can't really offer much advice other than wait it out (as horrible as that may be!) and take a test as soon as you think you'll get a proper result. Will be watching this thread to see how you get on hun :hug: xx

I tested positive with Mason at 12DPO and the day before it was negative. But I knew my ovualtion date exactly. x

Hi honey. Well strange to see you here again! I agree with the others it could be possible! Wait till 12 DPO to do a test :-o

Thanks ladies. Really scared to be honest, as horrible as it sounds this is not what we wanted right now. Will keep this updated. x

Hi kay, I have had same symptoms (I'm not on the pill tho) I had sex on the 12th and 13th jan, wasn't even ovulating at the time (ovulated around 17-20th I think) period not due til 3rd feb. But I've been VERY tired, spotty! Boobs and back hurt at night, sore gums and teeth, I'm afraid to say I'm a smoker so I've gone off the cigs! And my belly bloats so much after eating its un real! And the one that really bugs me is bad headaches every afternoon/evening!! But oh well, can't wait to test to shut my mind up cos its on overdrive at the moment! Lol. Good luck to u x

Oh I know its so horrible having to wait around to test, wondering if you are or not. I really want to know whats going on coz im getting married this year so obviously this will change alot if im having another baby! My period would be due on friday when my pill finished but i've stopped taking it now to see if it comes. I still wont be able to test untill thursday/friday though. Were you trying to get pregnant Katie? x

I wasn't no. But I'd be happy if I am, but also relieved if I'm not as it was a brief fling with an ex (father of my 3 year old daughter) lol, I might test thursday, or wait until friday when my period is due x

I feel the same, its not planned but would be welcome if I am. We had planned to try again after the wedding anyway. xx

hi hun i think i replied to ur other post about this xxx

Took a test today and its negative! Definately need to take more care untill after the wedding now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back