A bit cross with myself but .....

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hiya!

I really didn't want to start symptom spotting and then my AF comes to visit and I feel like a wally but....

For the past few days my nipples have been a little bit sore when I touch them and today I don't think they are going 'soft'. It's hard to explain, they are going soft-ish but not completly?! :eh:

Does that even make sense? :lol:

I'm defo not taking it as a sign because I refuse to get my hopes up for the witch to come and get me yet again, it's more of an observation really. Plus if me or my OH squeeze my boobs they don't hurt at all!

I just wanted to share incase any of you newly pregnant ladies had this? (or if you very pregnant ladies can remember experiencing this at the beginning?)

Please ignore this nutty woman who REALLY wants to be pregnant this month! :roll:

Cheers! :)

xxx

Fingers crossed and lots of :dust: for you. Mine were like that too but my symptoms started later :)

Thanks Sam's Mum!

I'm really not taking it as a sign it's just very peculiar! lol

xxx

You never know...if it's something you don't usually get it could be a sign :yay:

That's very true!

Only time will tell I suppose! :)

xxx

I had the same thing and got a bfp but everyones different hun!

Thanks Mrs Mc!

I don't know if i've already said in one of your posts but i'm ever so sorry for your loss! How are you hun?

xxx

Up and down at the moment but I am getting there! It wasn't meant to be :) next time I'll have a good stickey one I know it! X x x x

Defo!! I hope we get our BFP's close together so we can go through the journey together! :)

xxx

Hope it is a sign! the way I knew i was pregnant was by the sensitivity in my boobs and nipples, now at 10 weeks, i cant stand them being touched! so you never know . . .
Best of luck xx

Hi every month I think I have a new symptom that i'm convinced I have never had before then convince my self i'm pregnant only for my period to turn up right on time. But this time I also have sensitive nipples and dark veins in the area around my nipples also i'm really wet down there with creamy discharge and still over a week till my period is due. So fingers crossed for us both honey I hope this month is our month!!! xxxx

Hey Claire

I am in the same boat as you, trying hard to ignore the symptoms as I know I will just feel like a fool when AF arrives but finding that very hard this month as you know I said in one of my other posts my boobs were hurting well they are still sore, actually my nipples are very sore and they now appear to be getting darker I was looking at them last night and even dh said they were very dark, been getting terrible back ache and cramps and still have an abundance of cm which is visible each time I go to the loo..... so as much as I am tryin to ignore it all in the back of my mind I am getting very excited thinking could this be it!! How cool would it be Claire if we both got our bfp we are due to test within days of each other and we would probably also be at the same hospital as we live close by ... arghhhh just wish I could fast forward another week so we would know one way or the other!!

I wish it was next week too! lol

My boobs were hurting yesterday while I was cleaning the house (5and a half hours of cleaning!!).

But this morning they're not hurting at all so maybe it was just all the cleaning I did! lol

I'm kinda thinking we haven't done it this month, I have no reason for thinking this I just feel it's not our time yet.

Maybe i'll be surprised next week though lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back