Salt in the wound...having a moan!

Bexter

Reaction score
Why is it when ttc all i see is pregnant women??!!

And to makes matters worse 2 of my friends that have had babies already this year have both found out they are pregnant (bit of a shock for them).
I am happy for them, and know they can't help it but it still feels like they have "stolen my baby". Stupid i know :wall:

AF is due on friday but can't get my hopes up, don't think i will have caught this month. God knows when it will happen for me? :(

Oh I'm sorry, it is hard when you're trying and everyone else seems to be having babies, it was the same with me years ago. It took 5 years and treatment as I have PSO. This time though I wasn't trying and it just happened.

Why don't you think you acught this month?

You'll be there soon Hon. Hope we are together :hug:

Becs said:
Why don't you think you acught this month?

You'll be there soon Hon. Hope we are together :hug:

Well i don't know i haven't caught, i'm just being pessimistic (sp).

Thanks for listening just having a moan - probably pmt!

Aw Bec, i know what you mean everyone seems to be PG just now...baby boom...and guess what my aunt flo is due on friday too... i am sure she will turn up too, but fingers crossed for the both of us...and hope we are wrong and get BFP results instead... :pray: Lv Yvonne xx

mt af due thurs / fri too , tested this mornign dam bfn , why couldnt i wait :wall: know what u mean aout everyone being preggars ! my superisor is too and a mate aswell (kat on here) i really thought after ov id caught for some reason but then all symptons have stopped and m guessing im not again !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back