9dpo further temp drop, but nausea?!

haylower

Reaction score
My temp dipped again, but no where near coverline and still within my higher temp range. I'm guessing secondary estrogen surge and I want to see it go back up, but Im also feeling sickly. Which I never do!

my temps generally go up after O and keep going up progressively until about 7-8 dpo then they either start going down or go up and down until AF - I have had nausea with AF for the last 3 cycles whereas i never used to.

Is this your first chart with temps? My coverline is usually 97.60 and my post O temps above 98. interesting to see how different we are as for you a 97.60 is high. lol

Nah my last chart i proper did was with my daughter. BFP on that and it looks COMPLETELY different to this one!!!

I've stopped charting.....I have 10 charts on FF and every one is different and tells me nothing other than i ovulated! lol. takes all the worry each morning of whether i have been asleep long enough or if the room was too cold or hot, if I had my mouth open etc!

yeah i woke up this morning mouth shut buried under the duvet lol. i just hope for a rise tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back