999 reasons to laugh a infertility!

Gizzy Kelly

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I was told about this blog the other day, and I thought that for once I would try and do a light hearted thread, something to try and make everyone smile, plus it is Friday and nearly wine time :)

Anyway when we were at the fertility clinic the other night the quest speaker told everyone about this blog - '999 reasons to laugh at infertility'. It is actually a very very funny blog of all the things that we can laugh about about having TTC isses!!. I do have a dry sense of humor though so it might not be for everyone but if you are feeling low then have a look.

It was started by a women who had been TTC for a few years and tried to start a blog that would make our monthly woes into something a little bit more light hearted.

I hope you have laughed at it as much as me today.

Happy weekend.

Love Gizzy xxx

Infertility is hilarious!

The question remains... am i being sarcastic or not? ;)

Now, that's amusing :good:

i found that blog a while back when i was struggling and it was really reassuring to me at the time - well worth checking out

Will check it out gizmo ta x Could use a laugh! Just heading out for a yummy dinner, its deffo wine oclock :wink: have a good one girlies Xxx

Checked it out too. The one about husband checking contents of sanitary pad hahahahaha :sick:

Had a read at this Giz, found it funny and could so relate! xxx

Thanks Kay Kay loved the bit about what to expect when you're not expecting!! :) xxxxx

Thanks Kay Kay loved the bit about what to expect when you're not expecting!! :) xxxxx

Yeah I guffawed at that! Still reading through them but also love You are Jealous of a Pregnant 56 year old Chimpanzee LOL! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back