Tell us your story and win a prize!

bwakeling

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Just to let you know that I'm currently hosting a prize giveaway on my blog! If you have a funny or embarrassing story relating to pregnancy, birth or parenthood then you could be in with a chance of winning one of seven really great prizes, including:

£50 Boden vouchers
£30 JoJo Maman Bebe vouchers
A free photo shoot courtesy of Jay Mountford Photography
A Cuddledry SPF50+ Towel Poncho

Please click on the link in my signature or go to http://blog.benwakeling.co.uk/prize-giveaway-2/ to find out more. You can either email me your story or simply reply to this thread and I'll transfer it to my blog, whichever's easiest for you!

Whether it be strange cravings or something embarrassing your little one has said, everyone has a funny anecdote about being a mum or dad - let everyone know about it and be in with a chance to win!

Thanks,

Ben

Last edited:
So if your story is printed you get a prize? :yay:

Not quite...the time for submitting stories ends on 3 June, after which I'll put a poll on the blog for visitors to vote on which story they think is the funniest/most entertaining. This voting lasts for a couple of weeks.

Then, the person who comes first gets first choice of the prizes, second winner second choice, and so on. There are some ace prizes, check it out!

This competition has now finished! Click the link in my sig to read the winners' hilarious stories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back