99% sure im pregnant BUT....

sweety143

Reaction score
still havent got a positive test. AF should have come on monday (im now 2 days late) and im always on time...have nausea and tiredness and lots of CM. Just have a 99% feeling that I am pregnant....did a FirstResponse test today and cant work out if i can see a line...husband thinks theres no line. I called the doctors to ask whats the procedure for seeing a midwife if I get a positive HPT....they said i need "proof" that im pregnant....so i have to go to a pharmacy and get urine tested there and they give a note to say im pregnant....only then i can book midwife appointment.....is this normal?
whats the best thing for me to do? would really appreciate your help..

I can't help but feel terrified for you because there are so many girls that miss a period and aren't pregnant, you being so sure is really concerning for me.

I don't want you to get hurt more than you need to, i just really hope your intuition is better than most and you are right :)

I suggest you go to the pharmacy then and hope it comes back positive, if not, i have heard of them doing blood test if your period is a couple of weeks late and still a BFN.

Good luck! :)

I can't help but feel terrified for you because there are so many girls that miss a period and aren't pregnant, you being so sure is really concerning for me.

I don't want you to get hurt more than you need to, i just really hope your intuition is better than most and you are right :)

I suggest you go to the pharmacy then and hope it comes back positive, if not, i have heard of them doing blood test if your period is a couple of weeks late and still a BFN.

Good luck! :)

you dont need to get concerned for me! im strong enough to deal with it even if im not....and also i know my body better than anyone else!!

Last edited:
you dont need to get concerned for me! im strong enough to deal with it even if im not....and also i know my body better than anyone else!!

Alrighty, consider me not concerned at all :)

Can't wait for you to get your BFP confirmation.

Sweety I would give it a few more days hunnie and test again may be a shy bfp! If no bfp and no af go see ur gp!! Good luck!

I can see what Louise is saying. Last cycle I was convinced something was up as I had lots of symptoms and I was so excited thinking my BFP was about to come but nope, I got caught by AF 2 days later.

That's not to say you're not pregnant, I hope you are and you're right, you know your body so you know when things are different - I've been feeling this way lately but I reckon it's for different reasons - I'm currently on day 63 of my cycle and no idea whether I'm awaiting a shy BFP or AF!

Anyways, as I said, I hope you do get a BFP but I just hope that if it's a BFN, it won't disappoint you too much.

All the best! x x

can you not put a pic of the test up?? at two days late there shud be a clear line as the hormone doubles every two days, and tbh i thought i knew my body and was sure i was preggers before, was 3 days late and turned out that i was wrong, your body can play many tricks on you, and stress of trying for a baby messes your bodys emotions up

i see what ur saying about being late but ive never been late for past 14 years! and ive always used natural forms of contraception ....no pills etc so theres no reason for me to be late...

ps. me and MrsMc were due the same day....and we're in same situation!

It won't always show on a hpt yet actually depends on when inplantation took place and where in the uterus it inplants!

keeping fingers & toes crossed for you! Maybe give it another day or 2 and test again, I had faint lines on my tests until the 3rd day after AF was due when I got dark line, so it may still appear. I'm surprised your doctors have asked for proof of the pregnancy, with mine the receptionist just asked me when the date of my last period then put me on the list for the midwife to call. Didn't even see a doc. I guess it's different practice though depending where you live. Good luck! x x :)

We clutch at straws when we really want something, I know I have been :)
your hormone level could be low so that's why the test says negative, I've done numerous HPT & had bloods taken from doctor & all negative but had a line on an opk yesterday so I'm hopeful
Your not out until the witch gets you so my fx it is a BFP :)
xxx

I think it is important to keep positive but also be prepared for a bfn which I think u are sweety! X

Good signs :) Keep testing hun! Loads of ladies get late BFPs!!! Good luck xxx

Fingers and toes crossed for you x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keeping fingers & toes crossed for you! Maybe give it another day or 2 and test again, I had faint lines on my tests until the 3rd day after AF was due when I got dark line, so it may still appear. I'm surprised your doctors have asked for proof of the pregnancy, with mine the receptionist just asked me when the date of my last period then put me on the list for the midwife to call. Didn't even see a doc. I guess it's different practice though depending where you live. Good luck! x x :)

yeah i found my surgerys procedure really weird too....i was thinking of changing doctors anyway so maybe its a good time now...

MrsMc...you're right :)

Bella...thanks :smile: there may have been a faint line on the HPT today ..but im still counting it as a BFN....until im sure its a line or digi confirms :smile:
Kezzamunster...thanks...fx for you too :dust:

xshauna_bazx..thanks hun

Mummy2Adam...thanks so much! :flower:

hope the :stork: pays a visit to all of you lovely ladies who want a BFP...thanks to you all for your help!

Fingers crossed for BFP! It would be lovely & just in time for Christmas!
Hopefully it's not the pressure of TTC that's making your AF late, I had that last month :-(
x

You're like me.....all we need to do it keep testing every 3 days..... I really hope this is it for you.....

Jennyfarful....thanks! and best of luck for your BFP too :)

Tracey ...yeah we're in the same situation...i think i got a faint line today with an IC! but want to confirm it next few days to make sure....fx you'll get urs soon too :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back