9 weeks

Crackers

Reaction score
I'm 9 weeks +1day today, and feeling rough. I know it's all for the good of our little beanie, but I wish I was just at home on my sofa!

All weekend I've felt really emotional, and have cried I don't know how many times. I think a big part of this is lack of sleep, as I had 2 late nights Friday and Saturday. I keep on snapping at hubby when I know he's done nothing but tried to help me!

This morning I went out to my car and a cat had pooed right where I have to walk/drive! Stupidly, it really got to me. We don't have cats, and I've never been a "cat person", but now and again our neighbours cats use our garden as a toilet - which I HATE. Anyway, since becoming pregnant and finding out that cat poo is actually dangerous to pregnant ladies, it's made me really paranoid!

I had a bit of a rubbish morning in work too, and went to the loo for yet anothe cry!

And on top of all that, my nausea is back with a vengeance!

Sorry girls...just needed a rant. Typing-therapy and all that :oooo:

Oh hun sorry you are feeling so bad.
You could always cheer yourself up with a cat bomb....I use these in the garden to stop cats and foxes coming in and they really work (I am an avid cat lover just can't stand the poop). Dig a hole, blow up a balloon, cover the balloon in loose soil, grab a cuppa and a chair and watch out of the window.....as the cat scratches to go for a poo the balloon explodes (which is highly hilarious). And for anyone who's gonna say that's cruel its nowhere near as cruel as when our old neighbour poured petrol over my cat to stop him pooping in their garden xxxxxxxxx

Awww hunny it's ok to have bad ays! Maybe get an early nite and you'll feel better tomoz xx

Thanks for your replies girls. I realise now my post was slightly overindulgent(!) but it was def just one of those days :-(

Babybrain: cat bomb idea is hilarious! Made me chuckle, just what I needed :)

Babybo: definitely having an early night tonight.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back