9 Months

tweetyfoo

Reaction score
Self indulgent post I'm afraid!

I've made it 9 months (and 1 day)

For anyone that doesn't know - Aaron was unable to latch so I've been exclusively expressing all this time.

I had a MASSIVE wobble at about 7 months, and even went and bought a box of formula (its in a cupboard unopened) and I'm so glad I stuck it out.

I feel like I can make it to 1 year (will probably stop expressing in about a month or so and use freezer stock)

For any ladies that have started expressing because baby wouldn't latch - its fooking hard, but it CAN be done! :pompom:

Look out for another post in 3 months! :yay:

Wahoo! Well done such an achievement x

Well done- I express twice a day, and that is boring enough, so to do it exclusively is pretty amazing. What a fantastically selfless thing you have done for your little guy. :)

Well done tweety, I had a similar problem with my first and did loads of expressing and some feeding. I have to say I gave up at 8 months, so way to go you.:dance:

Well done way to go tweety, lucky boy aaron xx

Massive well done tweety! You have done amazingly and such an inspiration :) x

Well done! I've been trying to exclusively express for a while now. Still have to feed on the boob at least once a day. And have had to formula twice :-\ But you have given me hope!

Tweety you are amazing! Has Aaron cut down the amount he has no so have you been able to express less n get yor life back a bit? Well done you xxx

Tweety you are amazing! Has Aaron cut down the amount he has no so have you been able to express less n get yor life back a bit? Well done you xxx

I'm only expressing 3 times a day now, it's great! I can get away with 2 if I need to as well :)

Don't have much longer left though, I think I'm really gonna miss it in a weird way!

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

You are amazing hun,

I lasted 9 weeks expressing (in-fact I'd gone to combi feeding by about 8 weeks)

I found it soul destroying and next bub will be breastfed or FF but I won't exclusively express [well of course I will if need be BUT I don't want to :shock:]

xxxxxxx

You are amazing hun,

I lasted 9 weeks expressing (in-fact I'd gone to combi feeding by about 8 weeks)

I found it soul destroying and next bub will be breastfed or FF but I won't exclusively express [well of course I will if need be BUT I don't want to :shock:]

xxxxxxx

I wouldn't do it again :shock: well maybe fr a few weeks if need be, but god it's been hard!

I don't think it would be possible to do for as long as I have when you have another kid to look after!

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

Well done missy, you're a hero. You deserve a prize, really you do xxx

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Self indulgent post I'm afraid!

I've made it 9 months (and 1 day)

For anyone that doesn't know - Aaron was unable to latch so I've been exclusively expressing all this time.

I had a MASSIVE wobble at about 7 months, and even went and bought a box of formula (its in a cupboard unopened) and I'm so glad I stuck it out.

I feel like I can make it to 1 year (will probably stop expressing in about a month or so and use freezer stock)

For any ladies that have started expressing because baby wouldn't latch - its fooking hard, but it CAN be done! :pompom:

Look out for another post in 3 months! :yay:

You my lovely girl are WONDER WOMEN!!
Hats off to you for expressing all this time :)

Im hoping to give BFing a real good go.
If he doesnt latch im also looking to try and express as long as possible. And you've proven even tho its tuff, if you stick to it it works :)

You've done/doing a fab job :) xx

Well done. You must be so proud of yourself. Once you're done you should really treat yourself. Maybe a mini spa break or something. I'm betting Aaron is very proud of his mummy too :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back