9/10 dpo bfn, af no show - still in the running?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Sharcaz, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Sharcaz

Sharcaz Well-Known Member

So my cycles are about 30-31 days. I ovulate around cd20-24. Last cycle af arrived on 7dpo, I'm now on 9/10dpo - af due today, took a test today: bfn!

If I was pregnant would it show up yet?? I had mild af cramps yesterday but today no sign of af at all :/ really badly want this but just waiting for a let down again :( grrr!

2. Clementine

Clementine Well-Known Member

Hi Sharcaz, your period shouldn't arrive at 7DPO, most women ovulate on different days of their cycle but the majority of women get their period 14 days after they ovulate. Could you be ovulating earlier than you think? Do you use OPK's or Temperature monitoring. A 7 day luteal phase should be checked by your GP as it may be you have low progesterone. fX that your AF stays away.

3. Sharcaz

Thanks for replying Clementine :) I do use opk's so I can pinpoint ovulation and I get pains on one side when it happens. But last cycle was the first cycle after an mc so I'm putting it down to that, hoping it was a one off :) But I'll keep an eye as I was worried my luteal phase was too short for anything to happen!

I'm now on cd11 and had cramps today but no sign of af whatsoever. Ovia says to test tomorrow! Don't want to get my hopes up but I'm keeping positive :) :) xx

4. Sharcaz

Just letting you know Clementine....I got my BFP this morning :) Was certain it was af cramps! :D xx

5. xxSparklesxx

xxSparklesxx Well-Known Member

Woop congratulations xx

6. Clementine

Clementine Well-Known Member

Congratulations :) lots of best wishes for a happy healthy 9months x