8 week ultrasound :(

akzuma

Reaction score
Never thought or wanted to be posting here, went in for my 8 week ultrasound thinking everything was going great. No heart beat, my jelly bean had passed 5 days prior :(, coping ok and hoping to try again in a few months.

sorry to hear of your loss, it must have been a horrible shock for you. Take care of yourself x

I hope ur ok. Ive experienced simikar and its very hard. Takr one day at a time xx

pregnant with baby no 2 ;)
sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 excuse my terrible spelling :p

Im sorry to read this! Its such a horrible process. Take care honey! Xxx

Sorry to hear this. Take care xxx

Horribe news, take care. I was in complete shck when I went for my ultrasound at 8,5 weeks and found out it was wrong.

What a shock for you :(

Take Care of yourself x

Sorry to hear of your loss, time is a healer.

I went for my 12 weeks scan to find out I had lost it 4 weeks prior :-(

Big hugs xx

Thanks everybody, time will heal, just really bummed out. I have hope and faith it will happen again!

So sorry for your loss xx I had 2 early miscarriages last year x it does get easier xxx

So sorry to hear, hun! That happened to me too, except I had had some bleeding. Good luck if you ttc again :hugs: xxx

I am so sorry hon, the same thing has happened to me today for the 6th time and it hurts so bad, I know.

I hope you are ok now? x

This has just happened to me and I'm sorry for your loss hon!! It's so cruel and unfair x

Really sorry to hear this hun, I had a miscarriage last year too so understand what you are going through. Hope you are coping as well as you can, here to talk if ever want to vent x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back