3rd Pregnancy

Rach_85

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was just looking for some input on what I've been going through and if anyone else has been through it. I already have 2 healthy children with both being normal pregnancies. This is my third pregnancy and everything seem so different and I know each one usually is. I had been getting a little cramping but no spotting or bleeding so i had went to the ER just to ease my mind. The doctor told me I have a UTI and that he wanted me to have an ultrasound. According to my family doctor and my dates of my last period being March 2nd I'm suppose to be 8 weeks pregnant. At my ultrasound today the baby measured 6 weeks and they couldn't find a heart beat so they said my dates could be wrong and with the baby being so small it would be hard to find a heart beat so they want me to come back for another ultrasound in 2 weeks. I've been crying all day with worry and 2 weeks to me seems like a life time of worrying to me. Just wondering of other peoples thoughts on this.

Thank you for your time

hi didnt want to read and run hun, i know its hard not to worry, and i hope this pregnancy is a sticky, it could be that you ouvlated late e.g. round 3wks after your period that would i think put you about 5-6wks. good luck hun and try not to worry, i know easier said that done.
and FX for you

X

i had something a tad similar with my second,i went in and the sac was empty i was told the sac measured smaller than i thought but they sai i had lost the baby but to go back 2 weeks later to check anyway,the waiting killed me but when i went back all was ok.

i went back sooner and asked if they could fit me in sooner because if the baby had died i wanted it terminated sooner, ,they totally understood and hecked for a spacemaybe you could rty asking them to contact you if they get a cancellation in a week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back