You Frist ultrasound

Jackie10301988

Reaction score
I went for my first ultrasound and I thought I was going to cry because it was beutiful seeing on the screen your babies heart beat and see him/her wiggiling anyone else have this feeeling?

I had my first scan at 7 weeks because of bleeding. I couldn't stop the tears from falling. It was so good.

We only get one scan here at 12 weeks, but in total I have had 5. 2 emergency, 1 routine and 2 private. I cried at all of them. xxx

Oh what a lovely experience!!! I cant wait for mine!!! it is on the 31st October!!!!!

aww it is lovely that you enjoyed it!! We both cried at ours. We had two m/c before and were convinced that there would be nothing on the ultra sound. It was utterly amazing to see our little one alive and well.

Awww bless. :)

I nearly cried at my first ultrasound....I needed the toilet SO badly and she kept poking me....my Kegel muscles have never been so exercised! :) ...and CLENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also thought she'd found a problem as although I'd taken about 15 HPTs and all positive, I was convinced that she'd tell me I was imagining things. The conversation went something like this :

"There's your bladder..........(more probing)......there's your womb......(more probing)...........................(more probing)...............................(more probing)...................................."

and just as I was about to say something, she said "and there's baby's head" BIG sigh of relief! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back