8 days late, neg HPT's. Could I still be pregnant?

NinjaNikki

Reaction score
Hello i am new to this but just wondered if anyone can give me any advice, my last period was 14/06/2013 i have a 29/31 day cycle so i am about 8 days overdue at this point i have been having a few symptoms being sick not enjoying most the food i did like also going to the toilet a lot my smell has increased by like 99% i work on a deli counter and all the food is making me gag never had this issue before my boobs are killing me way to sensitive to touch and even got bigger (bra is very tight on me) and i also have very dark veins going through boobs and they have all these weird lumps in them that i never had even though i had a negative HPT can i still be Pregnant?

Also i am tired 24/7 but finding it hard to sleep

Got doctors tomorrow for bloods.

:help:

If ur 8 days late and still getting negative HPT's then I would doubt it, although it's not unheard of.
We can't really tell u tho, but ur doc will test u tomorrow and give u a definite answer :)
It could just be hormonal imbalance x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

If ur 8 days late and still getting negative HPT's then I would doubt it, although it's not unheard of.
We can't really tell u tho, but ur doc will test u tomorrow and give u a definite answer :)
It could just be hormonal imbalance x

i know last time i was pregnant it did not show until i was about 10 weeks pregnant i'm so scared now what is happing to me all these things going on

Just like to say i got really bad like pins and needles in my boobs and right under my stomach its really hard i look bloated and that i never am

Then I guess anything is possible. Fx for u :) x

So because my blood is negative the doctors wont do anything for me i am still getting Positive Hpt and i just missed my 2nd period :(

Really glad I saw this!! I am now 6 days late for what is normally a 28-30 day cycle. 5 days before AF was due I had a small amount of brown discharge in my knickers which lasted for nearly 2 days. I feel queasy and have been getting crampy twinges and pressure in my lower abdomen. I also am craving anything fish related! Took a test yesterday (5 days after AF was due) one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Both BFNs!!! Is there any chance I'm pregnant? Just wish I could know one way or the other! I have a doctors appt. on Tuesday, just being impatient...

Really glad I saw this!! I am now 6 days late for what is normally a 28-30 day cycle. 5 days before AF was due I had a small amount of brown discharge in my knickers which lasted for nearly 2 days. I feel queasy and have been getting crampy twinges and pressure in my lower abdomen. I also am craving anything fish related! Took a test yesterday (5 days after AF was due) one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Both BFNs!!! Is there any chance I'm pregnant? Just wish I could know one way or the other! I have a doctors appt. on Tuesday, just being impatient...

i am not sure what is going on with me i have missed 2 periods now and just dont know what to think anymore no one will help me either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back