8 boys and wanting a girl

Sam's Mum

Reaction score
Is anyone watching this? Channel 4 now. Some of the things they are saying are making me so sad :(

One woman with 4 sons saying she only ever wanted one child and she wanted a little girl. She also said that having her boys and no girl makes her feel as someone would when they can't have children.

Oh dear, thats sad - Im sure she should have counselling; a bit like body dysmorphia in a way. Imagine how her poor boys would feel knowing that :(

Oh dear, thats sad - Im sure she should have counselling; a bit like body dysmorphia in a way. Imagine how her poor boys would feel knowing that :(

That's what I thought, and they're going to see it. I understand that some people would prefer one gender over the other, but this is almost just saying that she's disappointed with the family she has :(

For the child's sake I hope the one she's pregnant with now is a girl because even I don't want to see the disappointment...can't imagine how it would make the child feel

That's what I thought, and they're going to see it. I understand that some people would prefer one gender over the other, but this is almost just saying that she's disappointed with the family she has :(

I feel so sorry for the children they do have. :(

They don't seem to be aware of all the women who can't or find it exceptionally hard to conceive. I hope their kids don't watch this the poor little things!

I totally agree Annie.
And they have their beautiful boys.
I didnt know that in America you could use the gender selecting process legally!

I didn't know that either charliebear. I understand it in cases of sex linked disorders but just because of preference seems wrong

this is making me so sad!

i can see how they are disapointed, but then they should be gratefull they are concieving naturally and having healthy babies...

i would love a little girl, but if i manage to concieve naturally and have a healthy baby i wouldnt care.

i feel sorry for the children, espcially the lil boy she has just found out shes having, hes gonna see this and see the disappointment in her face!

I'm finding this really hard to watch, imagining how he'll feel seeing this :( I know she loves her kids but still...

im the same sams mum, especially when i have the infertility clinic tomorrow.....im torturing myself!

shes just said she wants it to go away, ungratefull f**king cow if you ask me!!

My aunty had 7 mc 6 boys had a girl and died in labour ..all because she wanted a girl :(

I'm not finding easy to watch either.

Ema lou, I'm wishing you all the best for tomorrow. :hug:

yummymum thats awful, so sorry to hear that.

thank you charliebear.

im finding it interesting yet annoying! they all clearly have enough money to breed so many children, but then theres people that cant even have one....

i know if i never fall pregnant again, i will always have my son and i can live with that, but at the moment ile do what it takes to have another (will be my OH's 1st) x

bless the hubby getting emotional tho xx

her with the twin girls....spoilt brat springs to mind

lol both!
thats what i thought, imagine the pressure the hubby felt??

also those girls are spoilt, look at the way she took them shooping, they were like I WANT THAT!!

GRRRRRRRR

all i can say is shocking!!! cant believe it they should all be happy they have healthy children cant understand it on bit maybe because im lucky to have one of each but i wouldnt care if i had the same sex of either

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back