7dpo...

Don't do it lady - it's too early!! Save the sticks for a few more days if you can - much better chance of getting the news you want!!

Good Luck!

xxx

Don't do it lady - it's too early!! Save the sticks for a few more days if you can - much better chance of getting the news you want!!

Good Luck!

xxx

I won't do it..I'm just being silly n need to be strong at least til the wkend! I feel 'different' this month so I hope it means something! Xxx

Yeah don't do it!!

Think of how you will feel when it's a bfn cos its too early! Only gonna depress u! xx

Yeah don't do it!!

Think of how you will feel when it's a bfn cos its too early! Only gonna depress u! xx

Yeah I know..u know what its like when u get a mad moment when all u wanna do is poas! Thanks xx

Well silly me tested today and of course it was a bfn!! Don't even know what dpo I'm on as it was only my first cycle last month. One app is saying I'm 7dpo and another is saying 4dpo which both are to early anyway. Grrrr shouldn't of done it :( xx

Don't worry - at least you know its too early, so are not out yet! Did you use OPKs - do you know when you OVd?

xx

No not using opks...going by the apps I'm using it was either 21st or 24th of may..I'm thinking it could be the later of the two tho xx

I'm also 7DPO hun and not wanting to test, it's not worth it this early. Sorry about your bfn though. I feel utter crap today, really feel like my period is coming early xx

I'm also 7DPO hun and not wanting to test, it's not worth it this early. Sorry about your bfn though. I feel utter crap today, really feel like my period is coming early xx

I know,dunno what I was thinking! I'm gonna try n wait it out now tho. Aww sorry to hear that,I hope ur af doesn't come hun.xx

Last edited:
I've tested at 7DPO before ha! It can't be coming this early so I don't know what's going on!! X

I've tested at 7DPO before ha! It can't be coming this early so I don't know what's going on!! X

I've never tested this early before,I expected a bfn so dunno why I done it!lol. Nah it can't be coming this earlier,what symptoms u got?x

Last edited:
Yellow cm, sore boobs, and some heavy cramps lastnight. You? Xx

Yellow cm, sore boobs, and some heavy cramps lastnight. You? Xx

I've just had to go to the toilet as I felt really wet,was loads of creamy white cm..I've been kinda dry the past few days,boobs are sore,lower backache,stretching feeling on my left side and weeing more xx

Thanks...I'm also feeling very exhausted and bloated..oh god this could all be in my head lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back