Be truthful!

sazza

Reaction score
How many days past OV do you wait until you start to POAS???

I am only 6 or 7 days past, and I am soooooo tempted. I know it's way too early, but I really wanna! lol

The earliest I have tested was 6dpo :oops:

hehe i think i started testing at 3dpo lmao

but no, most of the time it was about 7dpo

Am 8 days past ov now and seriously NEED to test for my sanity!
Trying to hold out though, but it's really hard.

I never really know for definite when I ov because I don't chart or anything like that. If you don't know your true ov date then you're less likely to give in within the tww and poas!

please please please try to wait a few more days- i'm all for poas pushing but the result will be so unreliable- u may get a bfn cos its too early or u may get a bfp but it fails to implant properly. You are only at the implantation stage at the moment. i say 10dpo is when u should start! :D
good luck
xxx

hahahaha! i know what you mean i usually just pee on an opk to get it out of my system lol

I have tested before at 7 dpo :oops:
But have learnt my lesson and refuse to test anything before 10dpo, I even managed to wait till 12dpo last month. Puds post is soooooo true, you can get so hurt testing early.

puds said:
please please please try to wait a few more days- i'm all for poas pushing but the result will be so unreliable- u may get a bfn cos its too early or u may get a bfp but it fails to implant properly. You are only at the implantation stage at the moment. i say 10dpo is when u should start! :D
good luck
xxx

I shall resist temptation, as I don't want to be sorely dissapointed if things weren't to work out. Thanks to everyone for their honest replies. :)

I wait until at the very least 9dpo, but I also check my chart for symptoms the entire time, so...

Ive known people get BFP's at 7dpo... normally i test about CD9 onwards :oops:

Good luck! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back