oh sod it

libs

Reaction score
I'm going to poas in the morning even though I'm only 7dpo tomorrow
:shhh:

who's joining me? :wink:

oh god have i upset people :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand:

Listed Libs just reading one of your previous posts and you said you had a funny rash, what is it like?? has it gone?
just wondering if its like mine

I have the red hive type things around my belly button sort of like huge heat lumps.

no you mad woman :rotfl: but only because I first read the expression on a site called pee on a stick

DH calls it what you call it though :rotfl:

I read the expression too but just cant say pee on a stick
must be coming from Liverpool :dance: :dance:

Just checked out my rash its spreading lumps dont look as big but got more of them :think: :think: :think: :think:

I have a rash on my chest and neck which is like little spots with all the skin on top peeling off (god that sounds lovely :puke: )

I'm only aware of it because with DS I had the "allergy to pregnancy" rash? I think its a reaction to hormones and I had a rash from the tips of my toes to my neck which was vile - but that was later on - but thinking back I can remember when I must have been just a bit pregnant having a bit of the rash round my waistline :think:

I don't think mine is related to a bfp this time - it started before ov - more likely a reaction to fluctuating hormone levels

OH LIBS THATS WEIRD I HAD THAT RASH TOO WITH MY FIRST SON, I GOT THE FIRST MARK ON MY WAIST BEFORE I EVEN TOOK A TEST AND WITHIN A FEW WEEKS I WAS COVERED IN IT FROM MY TOES TO MY NECK , IT WAS SOOOOOO ITCHY.
AFTER AROUND 3MONTHS THE ITCH WENT BUT THE MARKS NEVER WENT UNTIL AFTER I DELIVERED

THE PREGO RASH WAS QUITE DRY WERE AS THIS IS JUST RED AND RAISED

SOUNDS LIKE I SHOULD GO ON SPA FOR EMBARRASING ILLNESS'S :oops: :oops: :oops:

you and me both :rotfl:

mine lasted till about a week after delivery and scarred my feet (used to scratch them more) thanks to a dimwit doctor who gave me the wrong cream :wall:

:shakehead: :shakehead:
Testing early??

You are a bloody disgrace woman :talkhand:
In fact, I no longer wish to be associated with your madness :moon:

( remember to text me the result though :rotfl: )

:pray: oh good luck libs you never know, i could see a slight something at 7dpo :pray:

will text you my bfn nice and early - along with a cp report :D
and I have to live up to my avatar - speaking of which I thought today - you will make me a new one when I need one won't you? :D

Of course my dear :lol:

I will start thinking of a suitably witty one now :p
I would prefer it if you could get pregnant before March though, I don't want to be making you a new avatar whilst I'm in labour :lol:

oh come on you can't fool me - I already have one don't forget - I know the secret of labour - how it doesn't hurt really but we pretend it does just to make men feel guilty :wink:

so you'll be lying there for hours bored - you'll have plenty of timne to be thinking :wink:

now I'm definately poas tomorrow :shock: I've just had an attack of the most amazing pain in my nipple - like broken glass - and erm tmi but my nipple was huge :shock:

i call it p*ss on a stick too :rotfl: .
hey libs i cud test with you , im 7DPO tomorrow too!

Claire&Jack said:
i call it p*ss on a stick too :rotfl: .
hey libs i cud test with you , im 7DPO tomorrow too!

oh go on - just for the fun of it :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back