feeling a bit down

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
its 3 yrs tomoz since my nan died, i still cant believe she is gone, every day i think bout her and how much she would have loved a great grandon, (only had grandaughters always wanted a grandon)
and i cant stop thinking how much Braydon has missed out on for not knowin her,
i still remember the day she died so well still feels like yest and i am still having nitemares about it although she went how i wish i go wen i die,
sorry this prob makes no sence just feel so dad and my dad is really suffering to as he was a mummys boy

Sarah&Braydon said:
its 3 yrs tomoz since my nan died, i still cant believe she is gone, every day i think bout her and how much she would have loved a great grandon, (only had grandaughters always wanted a grandon)
and i cant stop thinking how much Braydon has missed out on for not knowin her,
i still remember the day she died so well still feels like yest and i am still having nitemares about it although she went how i wish i go wen i die,
sorry this prob makes no sence just feel so dad and my dad is really suffering to as he was a mummys boy

AWWWW sarah! heres a huge smurfy hug from me chicken! :hug:

ah sarah, sorry your feeling like this is so hard losing someone close to you and there are no words i can say except giving you big hugs.

here if you wanna chat :hug: :hug:

Sarah&Braydon said:
its 3 yrs tomoz since my nan died

I empathise with you Sarah, it will be 3 years since my Gran died in 2 weeks time. I wish she could have been here to see my baby enter the world - even though she didn'tlike babies much!

:hug:

awww hun I know how you feel. All of my grandparents are dead - I miss my maternal grandmother most of all. Big hugs hun :hug:

aww hun :hug: i always think adams nan is still there, making sure we are ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back