7 week scan today I am petrified!

Hey sorry to hear this..I'm going thru a crappy time too

I've been bleeding since monday on and off..red/brown and my doctor said its a threatened miscarriage..i have my 6 weeks scan tomorrow morning to find out why..

Hugs & Hope!

Sorry to hear you have been bleeding I really hope your scan goes ok tomorrow and you can find out why you're bleeding xx

So I'm trying to think positive but it's sooo hard. I asked the nurse after my scan who had the report thing and I said to her is there a chance I'm going have a miscarriage? She said to me well you're not stupid you know there is a chance that things can go wrong in pregnancies ( as I've had 2 mcS) she said don't worry about it come back in 2 weeks for another scan. But she said to me I won't refer you for a midwife until your next scan which is fine but then it's got me thinking if she thinks I'm gonna miscarry but I just need think positive. Trying stay off google I hate google lol. I'm on strict orders by my mum to take things easy and she is gonna come round in the week and help with my son as she's changed her shifts at work to do weekends so she can have time off in the week while my OH is at work. This site is so fantastic and supportive!! Thank you. Well I am not sure how long I've had the bleed think its on my euturus? But I've not yet had any actual bleeding hope I don't but I'm going the toilet every 5 minutes argh. But it's definitely not been there long as I had a scan 2 weeks ago and nothing was mentioned then but hopefully I have a sticky baby. Sorry for rambling x

Fx for you too,hope everything works out ok xxxx

Really hope that it all works out for you hun. Its so so hard i know but try to stay positive.

Michelle. x

Thank you!! I've got an awful headache and my son is home shouting lol! Roll on bed time :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back