7 week scan today I am petrified!

Mummy2toddler

Reaction score
Hi ladies sorry for the pointless thread but I've got a scan today it will be my second early one as I've had 2 previous miscarriages. I had my first one 2 weeks ago today which put me at 5 weeks exactly with a heartbeat. I remember the past few days the woman who scanned me said its slow but it's there now I'm petrified my baby has stopped growing and there's no heartbeat. Only my parents know I'm pregnant so far as I have a son who they watch eg my mum is watching him this morning while I'm at the hospital. And it's my dads birthday today and even though he knows it would be lovely to send him a scan of his second grandchild or just tell him everything's ok. My appointment is at 10am I'm so nervous my gut feeling is the babies stopped growing I hope I'm wrong I really do. Sorry for the long post!! Arghhhh xxxx

Really hope you'll be okay honey. Deep breaths xx

Thank you!! I am so bloody nervous lol. Need to catch 2 buses there hoping that will take my mind off it but I doubt it ha my dad offered take me but I thought getting the bus keeps me busy infact id better get ready. Will update later ASAP. Pleaseeee be a heartbeat :( and baby grown fine! xxx

Sure everything will be fine darling. I'll check in abit later and see how you got on xx

will be thinking of you hun, really hope its all fine in there for you.

Michelle. x

Will be thinking of you - FX it goes well! Let us know how it goes :) x

Thank you all so much!! My scan went ok not great baby is now 8 weeks which yay but there's a bleed around the sac?? I've come out crying I go back in 2 weeks x

Aww fingers crossed the bleed is something minor and just absorbs back into the body xxx

Thank you I hope so I've had no bleeding as of yet. I really don't feel well today :-( I just had some dinner and was sick a bit I feel so sick it's horrible. Got fetch my son soon too x

Fingers crossed the bleed is absorbed back into your body and you have better news at your next scan x

Sometimes bleeds happen apparently (as I've been told like, a million times over the last 5 weeks) so even if you bleed a little, try not to panic, it's not always a sign of the worst

Hey sorry to hear this..I'm going thru a crappy time too

I've been bleeding since monday on and off..red/brown and my doctor said its a threatened miscarriage..i have my 6 weeks scan tomorrow morning to find out why..

Hugs & Hope!

Last edited:
fingers crossed, everything is ok x

Keep your chin up chick, bubba looks fine so keep focused on that, as the others have said, bleeds can happen for all sorts of reasons and are not always bad - good luck for your next scan x

Thanks everyone so much for your support and kind words. Wish I could just sleep for the next 2 weeks for my next scan. My OH says to think positive and at least I went and there was a heartbeat and the baby has grown so that's good. I guess I'm stuck in limbo for the next 2 weeks. I hope I don't have any bleeding and my body just absorbs it but I think I have 50/50 chance either way. Thanks again just keep crying I'm so worried xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back