7 seater cars.....

Mervs Mum

Reaction score
Tell me what 7 seater cars you know.

We have a 4/5 seater which we love but when we get 2 car seats in the back the middle seat wont fit my 15yr old on it. It's a 'limousine' type car which is really designed for 2 people in the back with an 'occasional' third - no good on long journeys and we plan on holidaying in the UK for a good few years.

OK - here's the thing. I HATE HATE HATE people carriers....or 'moon buses' as I call them.....so it needs to not look like a mini bus......dont want much do I.....:lol:

weve got a 7 seater vauxhall zafira, we have to have a 7 seater to fit us all in lol, but i hate it,if u have all the seats up you cant fit anything else in, not even my pushchair, its rubbish xxxxx

I have a volkswagen sharon...and I hate it :puke:

no boot unless you dont need the seven seats and then its a great boot!

I like the Chyrsler voyagers though, they're more jeepy but have big lobbing sliding doors :)

We had a Voyager on holiday in Florida and I liked it. They all look like taxis to me :|

I dunno about 7 seaters, i'm a bit of a girl racer and i hate them but our second car is a Nissan X-trail and you can easy get 2 car seats and a 15 year old in the back. The boot space is vast and the interior is leather (heated seats) so if the kids up-chuck its easy cleaned :) Its great in all weathers and comfy for long journeys. I couldn't imagine life without it xx

Thanks TL - thing is if we change I'd like more than all of us to get in it. When we go on hols we take Em's friend usually so we need the extra seat/s....

my mum's got a toyota verso, which is kinda people carrier-esque. the back seats arent exactly huge tho, i fit in them fine, but you're a bit hard pushed if you're any bigger than me...which its quite possible that any child over the age of 12 could be :rofl: i thnk hevz has a zafira, they're not as people carriery!

so far I am liking the Verso and the Merc ML270. The big problem with the Merc is going to be the tax I reckon.

the verso boots quite good even with the seats up aswell, could easily get a pram in! and the tax is only about 40quid more than my panda! bet you go for the merc :p

We cant afford either ATM!! :rofl: Someone needs to give us some cash or that lotto ticket needs to be a lucky one!!

I'll never get the brand new Chrysler either 40k and over 1k a year to tax it :rofl:

:shock:I almost passed out when mine came through at 150

It must run on gold :lol:

It was a heaving big one :D

Hi, We got a Renault Laguna Estate, Which I see as quite a normal lower end budget type. It has 3 diagonally belts in back and did fit two boosters and a booster/with back style seat or full bulky baby seat. This is why we brought it, but it also has two proper child seats with diagonally belts in boot two, which can hook up or down for use. I used to put pushchair along the floor and the kids rested their legs on it. Wouldn't have room foor double stroller though unless one seat was empty in boot.

Hope that helps - JJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back