7 Seater Car Help Please xx

peach

Reaction score
We currently have the zafira buts its getting old and starting to cost us money so were wanting another 7 seater.
we use it as a estate car with both seats flat packed sometimes but mostly we use one of the boot seats up as my son prefers to be in there lol, currently with the baby situation we would most likly have a seat re suffle and still only use 6 seets as with all 7 seats up we have hardly any boot space :(

Can anyone recomend one ?? we have a request list lol

It needs to weigh 1.5 tones or less due to towing limits when towing our caravan.

I dont want a massive one like the kia sedona or espace (eek they scare me lol there to big)

and it needs to be reasonable priced too as we havent won te lotto yet ......

and preferable a little more boot space than the zaf

3rd row seats idealy need to be flat packable (is that even a word lol) so its eayer to chop and change when were out and about if you get me and it saves having the extra seat cluttering up the house/shed when not needed.(but this is something we will considder changing our mind on if we had to)

any suggestions would be welcome.

thanks ladies x

We had a peugeot 807 - they are rubbish IMO.
We now have a lovely Chrysler Grand voyager. Lovely car, I'd recommend it xx

Have just brought a 3yr old Grand C4 Picasso - 7 seater with boot seats that fold completely flat and would recommend it, not sure on the weight though but could prob get the info of 'Whatcar'

Annette x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back