7 months

dina.marie

Reaction score
for some reason its just hit me that i would have been 7 months pregnant by now. oh my god my bump would have been huge. i dont know why i just thought of it but it was a bit of a shock. i dont know why. i just had to write this down. i wish i was still pregnant.

i know what you mean love. id have been 29 weeks and 4 days now. and with a almost 8 month old baby :(

life is shit isnt it

Sarah&LJ said:
life is sh*t isnt it

i totally agree. why is it you get these skanks that drink and do drugs and sleep with people left right and centre, get pregnant, have a baby then sponge of the government and their lives are cushty. or people who think abortion is a form of contraception. :evil: life is so unjust.

dina.marie said:
[quote="Sarah&LJ":2m1b6uq2]life is sh*t isnt it

i totally agree. why is it you get these skanks that drink and do drugs and sleep with people left right and centre, get pregnant, have a baby then sponge of the government and their lives are cushty. or people who think abortion is a form of contraception. :evil: life is so unjust.[/quote:2m1b6uq2]

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hang in there hun. And please please please dont end up like i am now ok. If you feel like your gonna need it get councilling before its too late ok. I dont want to see anyone else end up like i am now, its a dark dark place and very very lonely and scary. Even if its just me you want to talk to anytime hun ok :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

ive tried to get counselling but funding has been withdrawn in my area :( i cant seem to talk to OH either dont know why

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back