Anniversary of miscarriage

Thanks girls x I hope you all get your BFP soon too.
Im 4 days late but im too scared to test! x :shock:

ah huni, hope all goes well and you get the BFP you deserve

look after yourself :hug: :hug:

:wave: Hi Nic,
I just want to give you a hug :hug: I hope the anniversary Passes peacefully, I have always found that if I do something special, like light a candle to my angels ( on day they went to heaven and also Due Day) then I feel better and more at peace...my first angel was 17years ago and i still mourn her...always will, but time does make it a lot easier. You do what you feel right sweetie.
I agree this forum and the ladies are wonderful I never had this all those years ago and not talking slowed my healing...so yes good you found it.

OK now onto the exciting bit... I don't know if your AF has arrived but i truely hope she hasn't and your little angel has been able to give you a new gift of life :pray: BFP :pray: BFP :pray:

I hope this finds you well and your spirits have been lifted a little :hug:

Lv and thoughts Yvonne xx :hug:

Thanks Yvonne, that meant a lot. I have booked the week off work as my sisters baby is due also and im so fed up with people at work asking if im pregnant yet! If I am then i will try to keep it quiet till the 12 weeks are over as im scared i will have to explain myself again if i have another miscarriage. i am trying to think positive but I its day 4 now and my temps are 37. Is this normal?

CONGRATULATIONS on you BFP :cheer: :clap: Have you had a scan yet?
love Nic x

Little Miss Joslyn said:
OMG, just read my thread and nothing has changed and im back to square 1 and feeling exactly the same. :shock: i havent been on here for some time as i am now having infertility tests and waiting for IUI.
Congratulations Jaidy on your beautiful baby boy im so pleased for you. :cheer
Hi there Rach, glad to see you are doing well and not long to go now hun. Well, It is coming up to the 2nd anniversary of my miscarriage and guess what? im still not pregnant and OH still has no work :roll: My sister is about to give birth and im feeling p*ssed off and getting impatient again. Nothing changes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back