6 week scan today after spotting.. So nervous!

When I had early scan with my son at 6+2 they couldn't see any more than the sac I went back a week later and there was our little smudge heart beating away, stay positive xx

I feel okay. I do feel some reassurance because I am measuring right. Which means the pregnancy can't have stopped, right?

I just want to know when my next scan will be. They don't tell you they just send you a letter.

My fingers are crossed that I will see something like that Louise, thanks for sharing xx

Thats good hun, they couldn't tell you what the spotting was attributed to could they??

I'm pretty nervous about mine on Tuesday I hope it will be as clear as Louises?!?

Just think SLB you got another step to look forward to in the short term - I'd be excited for the next one.

xxx

No they have no idea, she said probably an implantation bleed. But there's no reason for the bleed.

Hopefully yours will be clear. How far will you be then?

I know, I think I will see something next week. I'm just nervous lol xx

Aww Shelly I'm glad everything is looking ok sweetie
And she thought she saw baby which is brilliant
Please stay positive my lovely
Your positivity helped me through the worst time of my life, you were there for me and I will never forget that :)

Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Ill be 7+2 so hopefully I'll see a heart beat.

I'm starting to feel anxious as last MC I started spotting at 7+4 and that time is approaching.
I'm just hoping as symptoms feels stronger then this is a good. I was on booby watch but the last few days I just can't even bear to touch them it makes me feel sick!

Surely they'll prob give you a date some time next week or early next week wont they.

How are your symptoms Slb??

xxx

Thank you clover :) I hope you're doing okay.

I will stay positive :)
I just want to see the baby's heartbeat. Xx

Ill be 7+2 so hopefully I'll see a heart beat.

I'm starting to feel anxious as last MC I started spotting at 7+4 and that time is approaching.
I'm just hoping as symptoms feels stronger then this is a good. I was on booby watch but the last few days I just can't even bear to touch them it makes me feel sick!

Surely they'll prob give you a date some time next week or early next week wont they.

How are your symptoms Slb??

xxx

You should see a heartbeat by then. But from what I've been reading it's different for everyone. Between 6-8 is average.

The sonographer thinks the baby is deep in my pelvis. Basically hiding lol

If you notice a difference in your symptoms that can only be a good thing. My BBs are so sore too! They're worse in the morning and when I take my bra off.

I'm so tired as well! I was in bed for 7pm last night. I woke up at 6:30 this morning. And I had a 2hour nap this afternoon with my daughter! and I'm ready for bed again! Terrible I know!

I've not been sick today, like yesterday, thank god! But I feel really ill.

I'm sure you will be fine Hun. Is yours on Monday? Xx

Oh I so hope so hun.

I so wish my son would go to bed so I can crawl into my pit in soooooo exhausted and sickly!

The scan is Tuesday morning. Did you go with anyone my husband has our son on Tuesday so I will have to go on my own!!

Xx

That's fab news! Glad everything's progressing well x

It's horrible at first. The fatigue and sickness kill you off lol

Good luck Hun! Yes my oh came with me. Would you not take your son with you? Or have family he could stay with? Or even a friend. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back