5th time wasn't lucky for me!!

leean10

Reaction score
I got my BFP on 27th December and yesterday I started to bleed, lost all my symptoms and now I'm back to square 1 again!!

I was out on heparin and aspirin for this pregnancy as I have a blood clotting condition but it didn't work this time!! X

Have u had a scan to confirm hun? Symptoms can come and go and not all bleeds are bad xx fingers crossed for u xx

I had a scan yesterday and they saw something measuring 3.3mm but I'm cramping and bleeding a lot!! My bloods came back and my levels were only 38.5 which is too low for nearly 6 weeks!!

Leean I'm so sorry you have to go through this again. It's bad enough to do it once or twice but 5 times must be devastating. I really hope you get your sticky bean one day very soon.

:hug:

I hope so too, I'm so gutted!!

I had tests last year and it came back I had a blood clotting condition so why didn't the medication work for me this time? X

I'm so so sorry for your loss can you speak to your doctor see if they recommend anything? X

I'm so sorry lovely :-( I so thought this was ur time I don't know what to say xx

So sorry lee-Ann, going through this 5 times must be horrific I really hope the doctors prescribe you something else that will be more successful.

I have my FX for your 2013 sticky bean.

Xxx

I'm so sorry to hear this, had everything crossed for you x

Thanks ladies!! I am so gutted that this didn't work as I was so sure it would!!

Maybe I might need my dosage increased for next time!! I just don't know what's wrong with me x

Arghhh so sorry hunni its awfull your going through this againxx

I am so sorry for you hun! Take care of yourself and rest up. I sincerely hope you are back real soon not only with a mega sticky but with some answers as to why they meds didnt work as they should of!! XXXXXX

So sorry Leanne, I kept checking your thread yesterday hoping so much for you.Big hugs and I hope medical staff are being supportive and looking into things as much as possible xxx

Thanks ladies!! My bleeding has slowed down and I'm not in any pain now so I think it's come to an end now!!

Time to start TTC again and getting looked at from the start and maybe getting my medication increased!! X

Hey LeeAnn, I'm so sorry to see this post, I must admit I thought with your treatment it would be a goer. Don't forget though, you could still have been unlucky with that particular bean not having the right stuff to get through and nothing to do with the clotting stuff. This whole thing sucks so much though. So so sorry hun. How are you coping? I found this last time round for me has just done my head right in.

What dose and when did you start with the heparin? I was on fragmin 5000units per day. I started it at 6 weeks last time, they are mumbling about starting it from ovulation :shock: when we start ttc again though, but will have to see what St Mary's says first.

I am on Enoxaparin 20mg per day and 150mg of aspirin but I have been told that this could be genetic rather than the treatment I'm on!!

I'm hoping to see my doctor tomorrow and see what he says!! I'm almost finished bleeding now so I'm hoping to ovulate in the next couple of weeks so am going to try again xx

I did wonder if that could be a possibility.Dh and I had to have a blood test to test our chromosomes, we had to wait quite a number of weeks for the results too, it was agony. Thankfully all was clear, but I know of a lady who does have an issue, but after many issues she finally is pregnant with a healthy lo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back