5th time wasn't lucky for me!!

I hope it will work for me soon!! I'm trying to just move on from it now and try again very soon x

That's great, you are doing so well Hun.Don't give up. Hoping to see you back in tri 1 with a sticky bean xxx

Well my levels are at 16.3 now so it's all over! I can start trying again now and keeping on my heparin might help my next bean stick better x

So sorry you have had to go through this,glad you can now start to look to ttc again.Sending hugs xxx

Just make sure you are emotionally ready to take this on again Leeann, its tough physically and emotionally having multiple losses. xxx

I'm so sorry Leanne - I can't imagine how you feel after 5 losses, I would get the hosp/docs to double your dose and try to get some speedy answers for you X

Thanks everyone!! Everything is good with me, I'm being positive, no crying as I have found something out that makes sense now!! When I had my bloods done on Tuesday my progesterone was at 2 even though my hCG was still at 38.5!!

I have been told to contact London and ask about taking Cyclogest next time I get pregnant!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back