50 Shades of Grey...

Gizzy Kelly

Reaction score
Ok totally not TTC related but anyone reading this book? I am book 3 and cannot put it down!! :oooo:

Okay so it is not the best well written noval ever, but it is soo addictive and is certainly making my train journey more intersting in the morning :)

Neil is def not complaining about it... :)

Anyone else addicted to Mr Grey??

Gizzy xxxxx

Ive heard quite a lot of folk talking about this book. What is it? Is it a racy novel?

Yes! It is totally racy but there is a story line too! :) honest x

im thinking of buying it :) heard good things on the triology xxx

I've just started the first one - really good so far!!

I've read the first and second and been totally addicted. Will be starting on the 3rd tonight. It does get a bit repetitive but you just want to keep reading to find out what's going to happen next!!

Reckon this will be my book purchase for my summer holiday reads. I mean have to have something to read when hubby is at work and Im off for 7 weeks!! Lol!!

Read the first half way through the second but it's a bit meh to me now to be honest lolol.... The racey stuff was really hot but it's repetitive and I just really find both main characters annoying now...

iv read all 3 books and was totally addicted....i agree the racey stuff does get repetitive but the storylines make up for it....well worth a read....im going to get it for the kindle as well to take on hol in aug to read again lol xxx

i am an addictive fifty shades loony woman i have read them and on my second go round i love the story aswel as the naughty bits lol i would love my very own mr grey hehe i think my oh has been secretly reading it u know cos hes changed the way our sex life is going for the better lol am not complaining mind hehe xx

I almost got it but then I heard it was all bondage and stuff, I prefer good old fashion shagging in my books!! Still the buzz about it has got me re thinking if I should buy it!!

Glad I'm not the only person that isn't/hasn't read it, I was beginning to think everyone but me was part of the '50 shades cult'

there aint much bondage in it at all tbh just bits here n there n nothing realy bad well nothing i wouldnt try anyways lol mr grey is a man who knows how to please a woman in all ways :-D hehe

Just bought on offer 3 for £10 in Asda! Looking forward to it now!!

i finished the 3rd last night. i loved it am in love with mr grey. i agree it isnt the best written novel but its a very easy read and defo well worth a read for any one whos not read it yet and it is a good old romance really and i love a good romance xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back