50 shades of grey baby boom?

mummy2b19

Reaction score
just read an artical stating that many women are getting pregnant after reading 50 shades anyone here having a "50 shades baby" xx

Haha its a bit tacky isnt it!

I like the books but they are very sexy, they certainly didnt attribute to my pregnancy!

I've read all 3 and enjoyed them all :) But was already pregnant when I read them.......

I was reading this on holiday and when I came back *BAM* BFP with Fran...(so named after San Fran) so maybe the book did have something to do with it! LOL
x

lol im hoping i have a fifty shades boom baby i loved the books on my second go its all just about woman wnating sex more after reading these books and well i gotta admit i was more in the mood and i think my oh had asneal peak aswel nott hat i mind of course lmao its alla bit of fun and its kept my mind off my 2 ww :) x

Haven't read them yet so mines not a 50 shades baby but I do want to read them! Xxx

Haha I might be!! An old woman on the beach in Mexico gave it to me said "you'll love it it's a good read" thought nothing more of it was shocked when I read it haha! But was on honeymoon so can't blame mr grey :p

I'm not having a 50 shades baby but no doubt bambino may well have been one if I wasn't pregnant already!

I was reading the trilogy around time of conception :whistle:

Babydust to all

if I wasnt already pregnant at the timw I read thwm I deffo would have been by the time id finished x

I'm on book 2 and I must be the only lady here to say its just not doing it for me! Lol!!!

I got to the end of the first one and asked myself what I learned.....iHOP stands for International Home of Pancakes. I had breakfast in the IHOP every day whilst on holiday! And there you go that's all I took from that book.

Maybe says more about my filthy (pre pregnancy) brain that the book it's self! Lol! I'm on the second book as the first ended so abruptly but my god the story is lame, all they do is Shag!!!! Hahahaha! Xx

I read them all whilst pregnant, and don't think it would have been a 50 shades baby anyway, I tend to read during the day, I would have gone off the boil by the time he came home and we had alone time lol

I was already pregnant when I started reading them, but if I wasn't I'm sure it would've done the trick... :blush: lol

I've just read the first and second one, probs a good job the fella is in Prague! Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back