Had scan today!

Nanc

Reaction score
Hi All,

Had my 12 wek scan today. Saw baby, and little heartbeat going like the clappers... just like a cartoon heart! He or she was moving a lot but the nurse was able to do the NT measurement which was 1.1mm, which is good apparently(?).

Unfortunatley, she also saw some 2cm fibroids. I was told that loads of women have them, around 50 - 80%, and they will probably not be a problem as they are small and usually shrink after pregnency, but I am now refered to a consultant :-(

Does anyone have any experience of fibroids?

XX

Attachments

• scan2.jpg
    scan2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 7
awww, you must of been chuffed to hear the heartbeat hun. sorry i dont know nothing about fibroids xxx

Thanks Shauna. We are well chuffed, but now something else to worry about, isn't there always something!

Lovely clear pic hun, glad you got to see the heartbeat :)
I dont know anything about fibroids, sorry i cant offer any advice x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I no nothing about fibriods, but I had my scan today too - its soo sureal seeing this wee thing bouncing all over the place and you can't feel it yet!! hope u have nothing to worry about and that ur consultant appointment goes fine!!! Wishing u well xxxx

aw theres always something even when there born and then teenagers getting into trouble :) xx

Thanks Ladies. My appointment with consultant is next tuesday, so not long to wait. Glad yours went well too Preggers. Have you put your pics on?

Awww Lovely pic! Congrats hun! Sorry I'm no help on fibroids either hun. Hope the consultant is helpful

x x x x

Just been doing loads of research and am a bit happier. Will let you know. Thanks for kind thoughts. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back