• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5 weeks and 3days Pregnant

Deery

Reaction score
First baby. So this is all new.

When do you start to feel something? Positive test, i have got sore nipples and sometimes feel sick. But have to keep reminding myself everyday.
I think i would do a pregnancy test every week if i let myself.

When does a bump start to show?

My heart sometimes feels like it is racing or sometimes it feels like a rush of anxiety that pops up then disappears in seconds this can happen several times during the day. Is this normal?

If you jump with shock/surprise or take a step down from the satirs harder than wot you thought that wont harm the baby? Also the above with the heart racing will that harm the baby.

I am so happy i am pregnant we have been trying for a year and a half now. We wanted it so bad an di just trying to relax and put the dreaded miscarriage possibility to the back of my head.

Does anyone else feel like this?

Surpises and shocks won't harm the baby if your worried about your heart racing go to see your doctor.

As for bump everyone is different x You usually feel baby move first pregnancy between 16-24 weeks x

Welcome and congratulations!!

Everyone is different when it comes to symptoms but I started the same as you. I've only been sick once but I get waves of nausea and gag. I also have sore bbs and grown a cup size already! :O (sorry tmi)

Baby is very well protected so jumping/shocks etc won't hurt it.

As for bump well, I think that depends on your size but usually for first it can be around 20ish weeks.

It's also my first, but I've had 2 miscarriages but you just need to stay calm, relax and don't stress! I saw the heartbeat today so feeling a little more reassurance but usually first scan is between 10-13 weeks.

Not sure about the racing heart...could it be nerves or anxiety at the thought of pregnancy? It is probavly worth mentioning to your GP.

Hi hun,

I had a racing heart at the start and phoned the mw. I'll find the post and copy here for you. xx

Everyone is different. The only thing that really made me feel pregnant was I had pretty bad nausea and morning sickness. I don't think it sinks in until you have your scan. Then you feel the same again until you start feeling movements, have your next scan etc. It's one milestone after the other!

You'll be fine. Join the ladies in tri 1. They're all going through exactly the same thing :hug:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back