5 weeks 2 days advice

littlemules

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just wondering how people feel or felt in their 5th week of pregnancy as I can't seem to stop worrying.
I've become a little obsessed with weeing on sticks lol.
I think my worry has come from a little bit of pinkish blood in my discharge ... is thus normal,?
Also is diarohea normal in early pregnancy?

Thanks x

Hi and welcome, yes I was on edge every time I went loo in the 1st few weeks after I found out. Try to relax and perhaps consider booking in for an early reassurance scan?

I'm not sure about the pinkish discharge but hopefully someone else can help you x

Welcome! I'm 11 weeks (although I think I'm a bit less still!) . I was the same re testing but someone on here told me they stop being accurate or something after a certain period. Can't remember who unfortunately but I'm sure someone will know.

I was really mad at fifth week. My poor husband used to sleep on the floor because for some reasons I started to think he's too cold to sleep with him on bed together :D

I'm 5+5 and I'm having HCG check done due to certain symptoms. Try not to worry (easier said than done) it won't make it any easier but try to concentrate on keeping healthy. healthy diet light exercise. stick your music on relax xxx

Can I ask what symptoms as my doc said they don't do it yet?
I've had slight cramping pms style and slight pink mucus when I wipe randomly on a day doc said this is normal ...xx

Hi I had pains and spotting at 5 weeks I'm now 34+5.
I had early scans, bloods etc done. Whatever you do. Do not have a scan until 7 weeks as you should see a heartbeat then, before this time you barely see anything and it can be very inaccurate and just cause more stress!
I had scans at 5,6 and 7 weeks. We just saw a sac at 5 weeks with nothing in (some people have yolk visible at this point) 6 weeks we saw a yolk sac, and the start of fetal pole (some can see a heartbeat at this stage) and at 7 weeks we finally saw a little prawn shaped thing with a heartbeat!
We also had a private scan at 9 weeks and saw an actual baby shaped thing wiggling around.
Please relax as much as possible, and only worry if you get heavy bleeding! Good luck, Chrissi x

Can I ask what symptoms as my doc said they don't do it yet?
I've had slight cramping pms style and slight pink mucus when I wipe randomly on a day doc said this is normal ...xx

Hey littlemules. My symptoms have been back ache whichradiated up to my shoulder blades. Light pink discharge the day after AF was due and then brownish discharge 2 days after that. Mh doctor is checking for signs of an ectopic pregnancy. I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and had my first blood test done on Monday when I was 5+4 and today at 5+6 xxxx

Also, my doctor advised that light pink discharge is normal and can signify implantation. Brown discharge is old blood leaving the cervix xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back