5 months

evie_smith

Reaction score
I was laying in bed thinking awe my little baby then it hit me she is going to be 5 months on the 18th! She still fits into some of her 0-3 :cloud9:

I know what you mean. Isla was in her chair eating food and sipping water, so grown up. Won't be long before they are crawling, then walking then school! Lol x

Chloe already army shuffles around lol or rolls from one side to the other if the room lol she is too inpatient x

It's amazing how quick it's gone! Charley's in 6-9mth sleepsuits now! He's such a chunk!

Awe bless him! I've just done an online shop on mother-care for some of her 6-9 month things I've bought for winter/spring rather than spring/summer coz it just doesn't seem to be getting warmer then I'm gonna buy for spring/summer next month! Why r babies so expensive?! 12 items for £113 ?! Lol

Seb is also in 6-9 month clothes and sleepsuits because he's too long for 3-6 months! I can't believe he's 5 months on Saturday!!!!! He's so nosy and interested in everything! He rolls himself to get to things or will shuffle himself around, it's just the forward movement he gets frustrated with not being able to do, he's so close though!!!! I am enjoying him so much! We fed the ducks on Tuesday and he loved it!

Drake hit 5 months on tuesday, can't believe it! Every day he seems to change! He's getting much more active now and got a cheeky personality! Off out to buy him new toys and a playnest today, it's a glorious day too...can't wait! Lol

Freddie is 5 months today!!!! I celebrated by going to the hairdressers for the first time since he was about 3 weeks - just not had the time - I only went then cos I was getting married!!!

He is outgrowing stuff lengthways, he's so long, but not that chunky, although his legs are gorgeous, I could just eat them!!!

We got lots of stuff from Tesco the other day - sale on clothes, although it wasn't really advertised very well, had to look at price tag where someone had changed the price in really faint red biro! Got his winter coat for next year lol!

Does anyone know anywhere that sells trousers on their own? Got lots of tops for him but only a couple pairs of trousers - they only seem to come in sets, not separately.

Matalan do mothercare and jojo maman bebe and that's free p&p

We just bought some 6-9 month stuff ready for when he grows a little more lol! She is still so tiny he is chunky tho in her legs buy got tiny little wait just above her hips lol! I've got to sort out her 0-3 month stuff for my friend today I think see if or what fits her still x

How can they all be so old its scary our babies are growing up before our eyes
Herbie has been in 6-9 months for a wile and is huge next to other babies his age
He is almost sitting up but have to stay close incase he falls
I love him so much

Awe all these babies in 6-9mnths and Chloe is still in 0-3 and just into 3-6 bless her!

Tegan is 18 weeks old and still tiny in 0-3 clothes! she's trying her hardest to sit up on her own and loves being in her jumperoo! can roll front to back But Not the other way x

H still fits in his 0-3 but will be in 3-6 soon i think (i tried a 3-6 on and it was too long lol)!!

Crazy how we were all waiting for our bumps and now their all trying to get around on their own!!!

Lol I never thought of it like that before are bumps trying to get around on their own lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back