Happy 5 months Sophie

Bloom

Reaction score
Sophie is 5 months old tomorrow where has the time gone.

Im so proud of myself to still be breastfeeding its been an uphill struggle all the way but im still hanging on in there.

Ive decided that tomorrow im going to start weaning her as its been hell the past few weeks and i need to try something to get my contented baby back. I was aiming for 6 months really but im at breaking point with everything at the mo so i feel the time is right.

So happy 5 months :D

Aww, happy 5 months Sophie!
You have done an amazing job Bloom getting this far with breastfeeding! You should be so proud of yourself, coz it is hard! I'm still doing it and it is a damn struggle somedays!
It certainly does fly by! It's scary!

happy 5 months darling you grow prettier with each day :)

good luck with the weaning hun let me know how you get on :D

Happy 5 Months :cheer:
I second Lisa, you have done an amazing job getting this far. I know exactly what you mean i am tearing my hair out with Calleigh at the moment, in two minds on whether i can continue to six months on just milk.

Happy 5 months sophie, and well done bloom you have done really well with breast feeding as yyou said it hasnt been easy for you, let us know how you get on with weaning you'll be same stage as us and bethany has had baby rice a couple of days now i havent a clue what to do?? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back