5 months since mc and spotting after period.

glouise

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Sorry I am new to this forum, been trying to deal with everything myself but I think I need some support. I had two miscarriages close together in July and then October. Since my second mc my periods don't seem to have settled down. I get all my usual ovulations signs, then 5-7 days before my period I start spotting (very tiny amounts) until my period comes. I was hoping that at this point things would have settled now. Anyone else experienced this? Still get very emotional when I think about everything and counting the dates, I just want to get back to normal and feel like myself again.
Thank you for reading!

aw hun, i would suggest maybe popping to your docs to have your bloods done to check your hormone levels - they are called 21 day bloods. Could shed some light on the situation?

Worth going anyway if you are spotting and you never have done before, coudl be worth a scan to check all is well with your ovaries/womb?

Really hope it all settles down for you soon xx

Thank you netty. I've made an appointment so hopefully they can figure out what's going on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back