one month on...

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
Well its a month today since my second angel left me. I should have been 9 weeks now, the same as i was for first angel. Iv had an ok day so far and as bad as it sounds i havent really thought about angel bean at all. I feel close to both of them though now i have my necklace and it kinda is a piece of them always with me if you know what i mean.
I dont think OH remembers the date, but he is geting his keyring tonite so maybe he will realise then.

WEll anyway this is just a quick message to both Angel and Bean.
You may not be physically here with mummy and daddy but we both think about you all the time. Angel you know that Lee isnt your Daddy but he would have done a damn good job of raising you. Mummy misses you even if your real Father didnt care enought o stick by us.
Bean, you know how hard me and daddy tried for you and after 7 months we were blessed with you, even if only for 5 very short weeks. Im ashamed we didnt even know you existed but you are missed so so much. Daddy is hurting so much about loosing you Bean, please watch over him and look after him, there is only so much Mummy can do.
To both of you, please keep and eye on Jacob too as well as both Mummy and Daddy.
We love and miss you always Angel and Bean
Until we meet again in Heaven one day
All our love Mum and Dad xxx

They will always be with you sweetheart :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

my heart goes out to you xxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

it will be 2 months tomorrow since we lost our baby too, and its really sad, I would have been 20 weeks gone this week ! half way there !

I hope things inprove for you and thinkin of you.xx :hug: :hug:

I hope things get easier for you in time :hug: :hug:

Thank you all for the hugs girls i really need them.

Im going to the doctors tonite...i jusit cant cope anymore...one minute im fine the next im not (will post more in adults)

I dont know what they will suggest doing but im gonna try and push for test doing, we cant try again, i am convinced it wil happen again....

Sweetheart, i have just come across this post and my thoughts are with you Babe, i know i havent been around much i need time off here, but sweetheart my heart goes out to you, you know where i am if you want to chat :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back