5 am

Flame

Reaction score
I keep waking up bang on 5am to go to the loo, when i come back i get a horrible tummy ache for a while feels like i have diorrhea but constipated (sorry tmi) my tummy isnt hard though so is this a braxton hicks?

I just wonder if it is a sign that that is what time it will all start when the time comes??

omg i had exactly the same thing :shock: i used to wake up at 5am everynight quaranteed. i had my first contractions at around 4am so you never know :D

i wake up diff times still but 5am or 5.30 seems to be reg but im less than u guys for weeks.

5am is about the time I wake up for the loo - I just don't think I can manage any more time without going to the loo. It was the same with Maddie but it was around midnight when I went into labour with her!

LBxx

I spend some nights up all hours but LO seems very active around the 6am mark, would be nice to go into labour at an early hour after a nice sleep though, wake up full of energy, so good luck with that train of thought Flame :D

Hi'

I wake up every morning at about 515 so odd we all wake at similar times.
Katrina

I was waking at a similar time too. I blamed it on the birds coz they seem to be singing really loudly these days! :D

Last night was the first night in ages that I actually slept through without needing a wee break. :clap:

Sabrina said:
Last night was the first night in ages that I actually slept through without needing a wee break. :clap:

Me too!! how weird! well first time in a week anyway.

*saulino* said:
Hi'

I wake up every morning at about 515 so odd we all wake at similar times.
Katrina

That is weird.

Does anyone that they can't get back to sleep again? Sometimes I lay there for an hour and then I just feel too uncomfortable staying in bed, so end up getting up at 6am even though I still feel really tired. It's so annoying as I know how important it is to rest in these last few weeks ready for labour and the first few weeks of baby's life. But I'd forgotten how difficult it actually was to feel rested in the last few weeks of pregnancy if that makes sense.

I wish I could nap in the afternoon!!

LBxx

I have managed to get back to sleep most times eventually but have laid awake for an hour or so before hand, except for Saturday morning when i couldnt get back to sleep at all.

i always get up to wee at 5am too! i get back 2 sleep instantly, and maybe get up for another one at 7 or 8, then nap some more for another hour! i like sleeping! :sleep:

OMG :shock: I wake up at 5am every night too!!! How mad is that!! Jaycee used to wake up at 5am too for a 2 min cuddle then doze off again, my mum said my sis done that when she was pg with me too and thats the time she went into labour or the time she had me, i cant remember which!
My waters broke at 6:30am with J, i jumped up to go to the loo, i thought i was weeing myself :oops: lol! I didnt have a great nights sleep that night and was shattered anyway so it took its toll on me lol! 13hrs later i had her lol! Hope its quicker this time! And i hope i have a decent nights sleep first too! I usually wake at 2am for a wee too.

wow!
about 5:45 for me!!!

regular the last week or so! and i feel crap once i've woken up. i feel like my stomach is gonna explode but then i only need a tiny wee!!
having bad pains when turning over and just generally feel rubbish cos of aches everywhere! especially at top of my legs!!

lisa xxxxx

i wake up about 7.00 but before i woke up at about that time

and i was getting what felt like period pains for about 5 mins... i thought some thing about going to happen :shock:

Was up again at 2am for a wee :roll:
And once again at 5 lol! Couldnt sleep properly all night, couldnt get comfy and was wide awake at 5! Watched 'Average Joe' on E4 to try and doze off but i got interested :wall: Then when i did manage to sleep about 6:30, C woke me up at 7 :x then Jc got up at half 8 which isnt too bad. Feel so tired! :bored:

Asleep at 1am, awake again at 4am, managed to get back to sleep til 6. And thats a good night for me :cheer:

I was sitting on the loo at 5 am today and I laughed cuz I was thinking of everyone else on the loo from the forum. Its good to know youre not alone :lol:

It's seratonin levels that can help start labour and apparently these build at night when you're relaxed (most spontaneous labours start at night).

Maybe this causes BH which wake you up? I always put it down to the fact that your body was practising for YEARS of very early mornings. :lol:

Stanley wakes about 5.30 am :bored:

lella said:
I was sitting on the loo at 5 am today and I laughed cuz I was thinking of everyone else on the loo from the forum. Its good to know youre not alone :lol:
Same here!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back