• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5.30am club

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Getting up for a wee at 5-5.30 am has felt do much better now I know that lots of us are up too :)

Can I join! Lol! Always gettin up at half 5 for a wee! It's so irritating!

I was up as well... but thats cos OH was snoring lol

Its always when he sleeps on his back... I generally shift around in the bed hoping the movement will make him turn. But today I had to resort to a kick in the leg lol

I bash into him with my body lol then pretend I am asleep he he or put the cat on him lol

---
-

I just hit him lol to be honest I just use earplugs every-night these days! When your up 2-3 times in the night for a wee you don't need extra disturbances!

Im not at that point yet thank god! My baby let me sleep all night yay!

My last full nights sleep was after my 16 week scan and that was due to relief that he was ok lol

I'm def a 5.30 pee person! And can sympathise with ppl who have OHs that snore. My hubby snores so loudly I just wake him up and tell him off. He feels so bad though for doing it.xx

I just wake OH up and tell him to lay on his side, lol. Stops the snoring just not the teeth grinding, eeuww, goes right through me! X

Oh dear. Not only am I still getting up at 5.30am every morning for a pee, I am also the household snorer and tooth grinder - oops!

When my DH snores I poke him hard until he moves :D or I just shove him so he moves!

My son gets up at 5am in the winter months and 6am in the summer, and has been doing so for 5 and a half years, so I am used to it! :shock:

Lol love this! I seem to be an approx 5.10am lady! Lol! I was 3ish, now 5ish. I try sleep thru the 3ish, but one day I fear I may wet the bed :shock:

Also a member of the 1am club.

Does anyone else need to pee as soon as they get up?! Like at work, as soon as I go to the printer - need a pee.

Then sometimes, I'm desperate and hardly anything comes out!

xxx

I seem to wake up between 1.30am and 3.30am. Not been able to get back to sleep all week. Got so tired by Wed morning that I burst into tears when DH asked what time I was going to shower. I was so tired I just sobbed. Poor guy didn't know what to do. Felt like a right knob afterwards :D

Well now i know all you ladies are up ill pop on here too i hardly sleep anyway with the peeing and my husband snores too

He also thinks our bed is just for him!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back