• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5.30am club

I wake up at 2am for a pee then 6am just because my body must be desperte to know how much longer i have in bed before i have to get up for work... always feels good knowing its another hour :)

x

New times! 12.50am and 4.34am. Now lying in bed shattered but unable to sleep.

Now DH has just turned over a farted on me several times. Oh the joy.....this just keeps getting better....

Haha! My OH doesn't believe ms when I say he does it in his sleep

---
-

I didn't have a half 5 today I think it was about 1230 and 3ish! But it was a Friday so sort of the weekend!

---
-

Well I managed to get an extra one in last night! Said I was goin for my 11:25 wee and DH announces "I've put bleach down the toilet".

Well that's handy given I get up at least twice in the night or a wee! So I had to scrub the loo, legs crossed, before I could go!

12am 3 am and about 7.20am so I just got up and I had funny spasms in my legs that woke OH up ha ha

---
-

I am awake, i wish it was for a wee but its not, its for my 1 year old who has decided its wake up time. I plan to put him back to bed in an hour and get some more sleep - three hours is NOT healthy for mummy!

I am losing sleep drastically.. i lay in bed last night and eventually fell asleep about half 11 to wake again at 2 and never dozed off again until 3, back up at 5.20 Argh!!!

All i seem to think about is what furniture can i get for the nursery and am i going to of been able to train the girl at work to cover my job!!?

I just want to have a decent sleep now :(
x

I so nearly posted earlier! 5.10 today I think it was! Lol.

X

---
-

I think I'm getting used to not having any sleep! Could not sleep at all
Last night and LO decided he wanted a dance!

---
-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back