Need Help

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Jessika, Oct 25, 2005.

1. Jessika

Jessika Well-Known Member

Just when I thought I was getting my energy back I have hit a really bad day..I just cannot keep my eyes open - I am sat at my desk literally falling asleep - roll on 5.30 when I can hit the sac for 14 or more hours!!!

2. leannie

leannie Well-Known Member

Lol! I have been like that these past few days. Not been myself though so had put it down to that. Hope my energy spurt doesnt disappear on me!

3. Kerry

Kerry Well-Known Member

I have good days and bad - some days I can't get off the sofa and others (like today) I am busy clearing out the kids rooms ready to start getting the nursery ready...........I know I will pay for it later though, whenever I get these bursts of energy they never last all day!!

4. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

:lol: Ditto! Though I've found that I just had a couple of real energetic days and now I am suffering the crash!

5. Tiny Sue

Tiny Sue Well-Known Member

I know how you guys feel..had an energetic weekend living it up and partying, and yesterday, Monday, felt like hell. I almost fell asleep at the wheel driving home from work and I spent the entire afternoon and evening in bed. Weird, huh?

Sue

6. Jessika

Jessika Well-Known Member

Sue that is exactly what i did! that will teach us for going out and having a good time...lol

7. *saulino*

*saulino* Well-Known Member

hello

ive been the same way the other day me and my bf fell asleep at 9 and i slept till around 3 am then woke up and stayed awake till 8 then slept till 5pm so some days i can just sleep and sleep. and the other majority of the days i only sleep 3 - 4 hours then im wide awake and cannot sleep for the life of me???? BUt i guess it'll just get worse.
    Katrina :D