Need Help

Jessika

Reaction score
Just when I thought I was getting my energy back I have hit a really bad day..I just cannot keep my eyes open - I am sat at my desk literally falling asleep - roll on 5.30 when I can hit the sac for 14 or more hours!!!

Lol! I have been like that these past few days. Not been myself though so had put it down to that. Hope my energy spurt doesnt disappear on me!

I have good days and bad - some days I can't get off the sofa and others (like today) I am busy clearing out the kids rooms ready to start getting the nursery ready...........I know I will pay for it later though, whenever I get these bursts of energy they never last all day!!

Kerry said:
I have good days and bad - some days I can't get off the sofa and others (like today) I am busy clearing out the kids rooms ready to start getting the nursery ready...........I know I will pay for it later though, whenever I get these bursts of energy they never last all day!!

:lol: Ditto! Though I've found that I just had a couple of real energetic days and now I am suffering the crash!

I know how you guys feel..had an energetic weekend living it up and partying, and yesterday, Monday, felt like hell. I almost fell asleep at the wheel driving home from work and I spent the entire afternoon and evening in bed. Weird, huh?

Sue

Sue that is exactly what i did! that will teach us for going out and having a good time...lol

hello

ive been the same way the other day me and my bf fell asleep at 9 and i slept till around 3 am then woke up and stayed awake till 8 then slept till 5pm so some days i can just sleep and sleep. and the other majority of the days i only sleep 3 - 4 hours then im wide awake and cannot sleep for the life of me???? BUt i guess it'll just get worse.
Katrina :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back