4dpo - symptom spotting already!

ShineyHappyPeople

Reaction score
I wasn't sure whether I was going to post this or not because i'm only 4dpo so I feel a bit silly for thinking of symptoms so early but today I've had alot of twinges in both sides and at one point today I thought i couldn't really bend over too far because it hurt. Its not like ov twinges, they are more profound today and obvious. My back is achey around my sides like i've been the gym and sprained muscles.

Be honest with me ladies.. am I setting myself up here? Is it stupid to be feeling these things at this stage? :wall:

I really won't mind if you say "SHP get a grip" lol

i can't talk i do it everytime SHP but ...... get a grip!! :D

love you really - sorry i only know i am so guilty of it every month, i wish you all the best though :pray:

rusks said:
i can't talk i do it everytime SHP but ...... get a grip!! :D

love you really - sorry i only know i am so guilty of it every month, i wish you all the best though :pray:

To be honest I think thats what I need to hear!!

(I have other "symptoms" but im too emabrassed cos its so early)

Ack its probably just my body recovering from ov :roll:

i hope you are :pray: i'm sympto spotting too i swore i have ovulated but i can't be for sure as my temps are so confusing lol but today my boobs are soooo sore (first sign for me lol and i often have signs early) and Mat couldn't touch them last night but i'm NOT symptom spotting i'm trying to ignore it (but hard when every time i knock my boobs it hurts) so i know what you meen good luck :hug: :hug:

Anna23 said:
i hope you are :pray: i'm sympto spotting too i swore i have ovulated but i can't be for sure as my temps are so confusing lol but today my boobs are soooo sore (first sign for me lol and i often have signs early) and Mat couldn't touch them last night but i'm NOT symptom spotting i'm trying to ignore it (but hard when every time i knock my boobs it hurts) so i know what you meen good luck :hug: :hug:

Thats what I'm like today, everytime I get out of my chair its like "ouch". My boobs don't hurt but then they never really do. If I move a certain way it really hurts! Oh well.. must be patient.

Lol, your crazy woman! But I hope this will be it for you! First time lucky hey :D

whats the embarrassing symptom then? :shock: :think:
i wouldnt say its too early to tell, some people just know, i knew something was different but i'm not really the best example to use.

HollyHobby said:
whats the embarrassing symptom then? :shock: :think:
i wouldnt say its too early to tell, some people just know, i knew something was different but i'm not really the best example to use.

well its not embarassing its just that if im not preg then all my symptoms will seem stupid!! I've had diahorrea, headaches in the mornings, but most of all, these pains. It feels like im brused inside all along my back like ive been kicked. All 3 things are not in my head cos they really happened haha but then again, they arent exactly pregnancy related. If I had sore boobs or morning sickness thats different.

:oops: I'm a fool aren't I? lol

Not at all we all symptom spot, if anything out of the ordinary happens i'm like hmmmm :?

Not to get your hopes up SHP but both times my friend has been pregnant she 'knew' this early on...it's possible

Everything crossed for you x

ejjie said:
Not to get your hopes up SHP but both times my friend has been pregnant she 'knew' this early on...it's possible

Everything crossed for you x

I wouldn't say I know as such, i'm just trying to make sense of it. I mean, am I making it all happen?? :wall: Anyway, time will tell :D

Hello SHP....I'm on 7 dpo and sympton spotting like mad. I'm trying not to get myself too excited as every month for the last 3 I have been convinced I 'know' I'm pregnant and then not been. Got a couple of symptoms but I'm convinced I can now will myself to feel sick! Determined not to test early this month....wasted 2 First Response tests last month! I'd spent a whole evening driving round every Boots, tescos and Sansburys I could think off to try and buy the bloody things and then had 2 BFN! I even ended up at Gatwick airport looking in the Boots there! :oops: This month I will resist the urge to test!

Lisa

I'm only 4 dpo and convincing myself already, my boobs are sore but they've been sore on and of for the last two months also been feeling faintly nauseus for the last two months!
I'm positive that its all psychosomatic, my wanting a baby is causing these symptoms not actual pregnancy :oops:

Thats probably what i'm doing because today I don't really feel anything (apart from my achey back) as everything seems to have gone! and this site does NOT help http://www.twoweekwait.com/web/ don't go there is you want to stop ss!

Your both right though, we need to stop all this and just be patient.

Right.. im off to check my cervical position.. :lol:

omg for the past 3 days i have had a tickkly throad, my nose is all stuffy one min and runny the next plus it is so itchy like i have a allergy however i know i haven't nouthing has changed in the house oh and i'm sneezing loads lol could this be a symptom? :rotfl:

I sneezed loads anna!
I think you should all symptom spot even if it's just to comapre with the next month if needs be, and I'd forget looking ''silly' if it turns out youre not. I was told I couldnt be needing to pee more often when it turned out i had a kidney infection! I'm glad i noted all my symptoms down in the 2ww cos i can now work on when my kidneys started flaring up (now think i have a kidney stone travelling down cos of the sand and bladder spasms and wasnt baby related pain,most of my ''symptoms'' were of infection).. sorry lost track!

So yeh, symptom spot!!!

anna i have had the same itchy nose runny nose etc i think the pollen count must be higher or something i don't normally suffer with hayfever. i am not in the 2ww though :roll:

rusks said:
anna i have had the same itchy nose runny nose etc i think the pollen count must be higher or something i don't normally suffer with hayfever. i am not in the 2ww though :roll:
i never suffer with hayfever either :? oh well i'll carry on symptom spoting :D :lol:

Ok ....well I was hoping I could include my runny nose and sneezing as a symptom.

I must confess I'm getting really hopeful....having said that I am convinced every month but here goes with my sympton list....

Lots of saliva in my mouth and a sort of queasiness.
Some mild period type aches but not due on til next sunday.
Boobs are starting to aching.....having said that I've been poking them so much I'm not surprised.
Hungry all the time.
Knackered....had a long snooze on the sofa yesterday afternoon and was in bed by 10pm.
feel really flushed in my face.
finally...and this may be too much info....very 'wet' feeling down below...

So....is it possible I can bring on all these symptoms by just wishing for them or do you think I'm actually in with a change this month? We bded 2 days before OV so I'm hoping we might have had some slow girlie sperm hanging around.

Final question....how soon would you test? (and I know plenty of you ladies would say now :shakehead: ) I have some first responses and a clear blue digital in the cupboard but I'm pretty sure its too soon for either.

Well I'm going to have a lie down and another snooze. I've been with my sister at the hospital all day with my nephew who broke his arm yesterday. He's had to have an operation to pin it poor little thing.

Lisa

its best to test either the day before your due or the day after your due, i got a bfp with bambino the day before i was due.
Well i'm coming up with spots my boobs are tender and i have loads of symptoms however i took a test this mornign (8 days dpo) and it's a negative :( oh well i know it could be too early bla bla but i hoped i'd get a faint line lol never mind i'm sure next month will be our month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back