4dpo - symptom spotting already!

Hi Anna.....both as bad as each other - I tested this morning...not fmu coz I was trying to be good and then read about Tatty's bfp and decided to test. It was a bfn :(

I'm holding on to the fact that even for a first response I've tested too early as AF is not due til next Sun/Monday. My boobs are huge and really hurting now.

I'm going to wait now til at least the weekend to use the other first response.

Please let me get my bfp this month :pray:

Lisa

i know its too early for me so i'm giving it anotehr 2 days to test again and i'll do that till i get af lol i have enough tests as i brought the ebay cheapies now the neg test has a evap line :( oh well roll on next month mabe i'll concieve on my wedding night :cheer: :cheer:

don't give up yet lisa and anna its def too early to test so its not over xx

Thanks Rusks.....need to learn some self resistrant and not test until AF is late.....yeah right! :rotfl:

He he I put up a post earlier about early early symptoms, when I was pregnant with my son I got sore boobs only days after ovulation. I am only 3 dpo and my boobs are sore but like you I thought " get a grip Sarah!!!" and was too embarrassed to post but I am glad im not the only one :D oh and im off work with a cold :D

Hi nurse_sarah.....we all have a POAS addiction here....welcome in :wave:

I've so convinced I'm pg that I keep going back to the bin and getting the test out to see if another line has appear! Needless to say it hasn't. I'll be glad when I'm back at work and hopefully it will distract me til the weekend.

Lisa

Ha ha thanks suzi_cat, its so hard not too when you are so desperate for a baby. I was out with the midwives the other day and it was a complete nightmare.....it made me more broody than ever!!!!!

Lucky you, you only have the weekend till you can test, thats great!!! All the best of luck to you :pray:

x

argh they should lock us up for symptom spotting. im 8dpo, ive had:
-metalic taste
-really strong twinges (but both sides?)
-spotty
-REALLY emotional

then again i guess it could be PMT related? i dunno i just feel different. but trying not to get excited.only another week before testing.ahhhhhhh. :wall:

OOOOOO Dina that ounds promising, especially the metallic taste in your mouth!! :D

i had the metalic taste the first time i was preg too. its not there all the time. just like 5 mins as if my gums have been bleeding or something? who knows! i wonder why thats a symptom anyway?

Here you go Dina:

Metallic Taste (Dysgeusia)
Does it seem like you've been sucking on pennies in your sleep? Here's what you need to know about that metallic taste in your mouth, and how to make it go away.
What it is: Dysgeusia is the medical term for a change in your sense of taste; most often, you'll get a sour or metallic taste (yuck!) that persists even when you're not eating.

What causes the metallic taste: Hormones, and in particular estrogen, seem to play a role in controlling and moderating our sense of taste. And when you're pregnant, estrogen levels — and hence your sense of taste — may fluctuate widely. Plus, your sense of taste and your sense of smell are intimately connected, so pregnancy-related changes in your sense of smell may also lead to dysgeusia.

What you need to know about it: For something we don't hear much about, dysgeusia is surprisingly common in pregnancy. Like morning sickness, it should get better (or, if you're lucky, disappear altogether) in your second trimester when those hormones begin to settle down a bit.

What to do about it: Try banishing that metallic taste with acids. Focus on sour flavors such as citrus juices, lemonade, and — assuming your tummy can handle them — foods marinated in vinegar (pickles anyone? After all, you are pregnant). All these foods not only have the power to break through the metallic taste in your mouth, they also increase saliva production, which will help wash it away. You might also talk to your practitioner about changing your prenatal vitamin; some seem to lead to metal mouth more than others.

Another trick: Try brushing your tongue each time you brush your teeth, or rinse your mouth with a mild salt solution (a teaspoon of salt in eight ounces of water) or a baking soda solution (1/4 teaspoon baking soda in eight ounces of water) a few times a day to neutralize pH levels in your mouth and keep away that flinty flavor.

nurse_sarah said:
He he I put up a post earlier about early early symptoms, when I was pregnant with my son I got sore boobs only days after ovulation. I am only 3 dpo and my boobs are sore but like you I thought " get a grip Sarah!!!" and was too embarrassed to post but I am glad im not the only one :D oh and im off work with a cold :D

I might have gotten a bfp at the weekend so if its really real, you can get symptoms from 3dpo but I guess its very rare? :think:

Well I pray you get a BFP in that case, I just cant explain how sore and achy they are........bizarre!!!!

Ooooooo so excited......I just checked and guess what.......I've got veiny breasts!!!!!!!!!

Never been so excited.....sorry had to share.....If I'm not pregnant I'll eat my.....?

Fingers crossed, fingers crossed...... :pray: :pray: :pray:

Anna23 said:
i know its too early for me so i'm giving it anotehr 2 days to test again and i'll do that till i get af lol i have enough tests as i brought the ebay cheapies now the neg test has a evap line :( oh well roll on next month mabe i'll concieve on my wedding night :cheer: :cheer:
well according to my friend it's not a evap line :? i took it to show her and she doesn't bleeive its a evap line but then again only time will tell as i'm testing again tomorrow :D wish me good luck :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

nurse_sarah said:
Have you tested yet Anna? :D
i tested this morning and its a very very faint bfp but untill it goes dark i'm not getting too excited

When I was pregnant with Kai I got the faintest line, you could barely see it but I just knew I was pregnant!!!

I am sure you are but I will hold my congratulations till tomorrow
:D :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back