4d Scan :)

pinkymum

Reaction score
Pointless post!

My friends surprised me today, they chipped in and got me a gift voucher for a 4d scan!!!!! :) So chuffed! Booking it for the end of January because they recommend being 24-32 weeks. So exciting and I'll get to find out the sex :)

wow thats lovely of them! :) ive come to realise how lovely people can be now im pregnant - everyones giving me things and doing thingd for me its sooo nice :) xx

That's very sweet and something for you to really look forward to hun! xx

Aww hun that is terrific, how thoughful of them, cherish it and make sure you post the pic x

Awww what nice friends you have! Now you have something special to look forward to in January which is always the most miserable month of the year! xx

What a lovely thing for your friends to do! You must be sooo excited!

xx

Awww that was very nice of them...wish i had friends like that lol. I'm hopefully getting a 4d one too :) xx

Oooh im getting a 4d one too on the 12th! its so exciting, OH getting me it for christmas :) can't wait to see all 4d scan photo's, they are just lovely! x

I am really excited, can't wait!!! 20 wk Scan a wk on friday too!!!! :)

Where are you getting yours Kole? Thats a nice christmas gift!

x x x x

Going to Glasgow for mine, think the place is about 10 mins away from the central train station, I'm so excited ! Have you booked your date yet Pinkymum? I have been counting down fro over a month now lol xx

Awww it'll be amazing hun! No I'm going to book it today :)

x

Just booked the 4d scan 5th of Feb :) She recommended I been 26 weeks!

x

Oooh the lady said the same to me pinkymum! didn't help im like 24 weeks just after xmas, but could have had one nearer the start of January but she said better at 26 weeks ! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back