Another Scan!!!

lillyblue

Reaction score
If you have read my previous posts I have been debatinabout a 3d/4d scan, as mboss bought me gift vouchers for another scan, well decided to have another 2d scan, anthen decide after this if I ant a 3d/4d without OH as he doesnt want a 4d one!!

Well I have got my 2D one tomorrow I am soooooo excited because at my 20 week scan baby wouldnt move and didnt get any pics, is there anything I n do to get baby moving and playing for the camera..... a guess what I am still staying team green

xxx

lol drink some cola or fizzy pop, go for a walk before scan and give bubs a good prod :lol: :lol: that should work

A bar of chocolate often gets things moving, I ate this before scans in my previous pregnancy and it seemed to wake him up a bit!!! :lol:

Awh thanks ladies, I hope I get some pics and I can post them for you all to have a look at!!

I am so excited :dance: because my 20 week scan was awful, the lady didnt show me the baby much!!! :( and baby didnt want to play when she did show me baby!!!

x

I always find drinking something cold or hot wakes my wee man up and give him a giggle about b4 you go in!! good look with getting some good scan pics!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back