4D Scan Booked :) x

jayx2

Reaction score
Well ladies I went ahead and booked our 4d scan this morning its a week on saturday when I'll be 26 weeks :) Absolutely cant wait to see the little mans face :love:

Also anyone had 4d scan at around this time will I get good pics ? xx

I had a 4d preview at 16 weeks and it was fascinating!!!!! They are a bit skinny at that stage but he was still so handsome :love: you'll love it xxxxxxxxxx

:) I've got one booked for December I will be 26+4 so I can't wait to see your pics to see what mine should look like can't wait !!!!

Aww I can't wait! :) Larly my OH was the same took a lot of persuading til he finally came round he thought they looked weird too but I pouted my lip til I got what I wanted lol x

Yeah I dint think it would work :( he is mr stressy pants ATM cls he quit smoking yesterday. Not gonna provoke him!!

If he's using patches or something hide them and tell him he won't get them back til he agrees :)

I dread to think what my life would be like if I did that!! Its soooooo not worth it! Lol!!

We have separate accounts so if I want something I just pay for it and tell him my mum did. He's scared to death of my mum so it works lol.

My OH is fascinated by 4d scans though so I think I might get one as a christmas pressie fx

Oh I don't know if I want one or not. If I asked for one for xmas would it be too late. I'll be 32 weeks then, should I do it earlier?

It is great your OH is quitting smoking Carly, I hope he manages it.

Mustard, I know my friend tried booking one and she would of been just 32 weeks at the only appointment they had left & they had to tell her she couldn't have one because 32 was too far on I don't know why tho x I've read most places are between 24-30 they do them maybe worth finding out incase you miss your chance x

Thanks mustard. I hope he does too. Tryin not to put too much pressure on him cos he will relapse. He quit yesterday and had 1 (he was at a darts match at the pub so I let him off!) so I'm proud of him for that. It's the after meal fag he is struggling with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back