4D Scan Today! UPDATED WITH PICS :0)

Pudds86

Reaction score
It has finally come! We were bought the scan as a gift, I was not that fussed about having one but now it is here I am excited...although a little scared!!

Everyone wants to see this perfect little bundle but I am petrified there may be something wrong with him! Thats such an awful thought. There is no reason for there to be be but you cant help but worry!

Everything will be fine I am sure :)

Cant wait to see his little face! :) Appt is at 4:00pm so will get some pics up afterwards. My parents were scaring me last night saying 'hopefully the sonographer was right and it is a little boy- can you imagine if its a girl?" eeeeeeek.

Pointless thread really but wanted to share my thoughts! xxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the piccies girls...:)
He was smiling and yawning and did not stop playing with his toes the whole time!

He was completely folded in half, bum down head up with his feet in front of his face. eeeek... I am sooo in love with him!!!

They also confirmed it is definately a boy- OH saw his winky but I couldnt make it out! lol. The last pic is my fave- you can see his face and hand playing with his toes hehehehe :)

xxxxx

Attachments

• img075.jpg
    img075.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 41
  • img076.jpg
    img076.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 33
  • img077.jpg
    img077.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 4d4.jpg
    4d4.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Can't wait to see the piccies from you later. I want to have one done so please let me know how it went.
xxxx

oooh, good luck hun,

im sure he will be fine, but im worrying about stuff like that too,

cant wait too see the pics!!!

xxx

you will be having it done now how exciting!! all the best lovely enjoy and cant wait to hear all about it x

Is it me or is he doing 'night fever' in the first one? :)

He so is doing night fever!!! x cute pics honey x

Ahhh WOW its AMAZING hun. Bet it was a fantastic experience? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back