my 4d scan :)

LucyB.

Reaction score
ahhh little baby George :love::love:

the scan was amazing, lasted about 20 minutes and she tried her best to get us lots of good pictures! the little cutie kept snuggling behind his placenta hiding his face, he looked so comfy! haha. and we saw his boy bits floating around in there (never gonna get the chance to see them in 4d again am i?) haha. she also measured parts of his body to estimate his current weight and he works out to be about 2.5lb which she said was perfect. was a really nice experience and you could take your family in with you to watch too, i'd definitely recommend it to anyone thinking of getting one!!

i just love his cute little nose and rose bud lips, hes going to be gorgeous xxxxxxxx

Attachments

• 27 weeks and 1 day 4d.jpg
    27 weeks and 1 day 4d.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 12
oh bless hun

ur picture is great and glad u had a good experience and as for the weight that good too!! :) xx

Aww what a lil cutie! Even more excited for mine now :) xxx

Aw he is so cute, it is amazing isn't it?! X

Ahhh gorgeous pic hun, glad you had a great experience. We were lucky and both ours with son and this LO went really well and got great pix too

xxxx

I couldn't believe what they were able to see! It was fantastic :) thanks for all ur nice comments girls me and OH are really made up with our gorgeous little boy and can't wait to meet him now! You'll have to let me know how yours goes kanga xxx

aww how cute, glad you enjoyed the experience :) i want one lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back