48 hours!!!

kerrygray

Reaction score
This time in 48 hours I will be having my first scan and I am completely freaking out. I keep thinking about laying there and the won't be able to find anything!!! I don't think its helped that I have had no symptoms just really hope that in 2 days I can say that i was one of the lucky ones lol

Do try not to worry, I know what you mean , you worry ,hope and pray then you get your positive pregnancy test , then you worry , hope and pray that you don't bleed, now it all pinned on the scan , I sure it will be just fine , try and relax, I'll cross everything for you ver best of luck on Tuesday xx.

good luck hun! you've got through 12 weeks of waiting so hopefully these last 2 days will fly by :)

chances are that your scan will be absolutely fine although your worry is perfectly rational - but there's been quite a few ladies on here recently posting "no symptoms but scan went fine" - hope you'll be joining them in a couple of days :)

Last edited:
Thanks girls. I no I'm acting like a crazy lady lol but I just want to see my baby now and the wait is driving me crazy

lol, all alittle crazy sometimes, will be thinking of you Tuesday , all the best xx

Can I be crazy too? Mine is 11.20 tomorrow morning and I have bounced off the walls all day. I did not sleep last night (with the exception of what felt like 5 mind but was long enough to have a horrible dream where the sonographer informed me my baby had no ears!!!)
I guarantee no sleep tonight and I have to go to work first. I'll be no use to anyone x

It took me hours to get to sleep last night and when I did it was all I dreamt about (with a splash of Egypt thrown in lol). I will be thinking of you tomorrow cosmic and I hope you get some rest beforehand!!!

Thanks love, I aim to have a nice relaxing bath with some candles before bed. I'll drop some lavender drops on my pillow and I'll be away (I hope) xxx

I am exactly the same! Mine is 9.45am on thu!! I'm driving myself mad!! Thought it would drag and it certainly is!!

I'm trying to relax getting myself worked up isn't helping anyone. I've decided that once they put the jelly on my tummy I'm not going to look until my OH gives me the sign that there's something there lol sounds crazy but better than being sick in the scanners face!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back