!!!

Podpie

Reaction score
I've had a terrible week at work, and came home feeling pretty deflated. I haven't tried my doppler in a while so as I was lying on the bed talking to my OH I spotted it in the corner and decided to give it a go. I asked my OH if he wanted to listen and he said yeah but I told him it might take me a while to find it and I might not be able to so impatient as always he said "oh well call me when you find it then, I'll be downstairs" haha.

Literally two seconds after plonking it on my belly and moving it a couple of inches to the left I heard baby's heartbeat!! I found it right away! I could not stop smiling! It was definitely baby and not mine as it was far too fast to be mine. Even now thinking about it I can't stop smiling. OH was half way down the stairs when I shouted I FOUND IT! And he came running back. He took the headphones (need to figure out how to hook it up to a speaker) and had a listen but because I could no longer listen in I didn't know if he was hearing what I heard, even though I was trying to hold it in the exact same spot.

I said "can you hear it? Can you hear?" and he just looked at me all shocked with a smile on his face and nodded. He just kept saying wow!

It was the loveliest thing. It's made my week, I don't even care about work any more!! I couldn't be happier! I lay listening to it for ages just falling in love with my little bean!

I'm on cloud nine!! :) :) :) :)

Aww, sounds amazing!! What a fab way to cheer you up after a crappy week! Xxx

Aww how lovely. I can't wait for my little one to grow!

Amazing :) that's so lovely for you, I'm so happy for you xxx

Its best thing isnt it..i have a listen daily. It has given me great reasurrance as i havent had 12 week scan yet. I put my phone to the earphone and recorded it

Hey hun, you need a jack-jack lead to hook it up to the speakers. Just plug each end into the headphone socket and away you go! :)

Now you've found it once, you'll be hooked ;) xXx

It'll be something to listen to after every crappy shift now :)

Thanks, just bought a jack jack lead. 75p! Hehe. OH's parents are coming to stay next week so I'm sure they'd love to listen in :)

Aah I told OH I ordered a jack jack lead and he said "there's one already in the box!"... Of course I'd been a total idiot and not spotted it, so I hooked it up to the doppler straight away!!! Found baby (took longer than yesterday as the ratbag had moved to the other side lol) and videoed it for my mum and sent it straight to her. :) she's amazed! She messaged me back right away and "Oh I do love you!! And I love your baby!"

Such a lovely way to start the week :)

Aah I told OH I ordered a jack jack lead and he said "there's one already in the box!"... Of course I'd been a total idiot and not spotted it, so I hooked it up to the doppler straight away!!! Found baby (took longer than yesterday as the ratbag had moved to the other side lol) and videoed it for my mum and sent it straight to her. :) she's amazed! She messaged me back right away and "Oh I do love you!! And I love your baby!"

Such a lovely way to start the week :)

Awww so happy for you my lovely! I think it's great when our parents are excited! I found the heartbeat on my Doppler and I rang my dad so he could listen & he burst into tears! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back